Latest Biktrix bikes: Stunner LT Cruiser

Deafcat

https://www.biktrix.com/products/2017-stunner-lt-step-thru

Gave this one a ride on Friday, was extremely impressed! Has to be the smoothest cruiser ride out there... The combination of fat tires, front suspension, ideal forward to rear weight distribution and cruiser ergonomics make for a really fine cruise!

Merging the integrated battery frame, lots of torque in the rear with a hub motor, balanced with front suspension, into a fat tire cruiser is a really unique and creative move by Roshan, and it certainly paid off. Price wise it's a serious steal and it's a very limited quantity... Have already snapped one up myself. Enjoy!

AGN5D5K.jpg

diwNf

Well, not unique - I recall at least one other step-through fat cruiser. Still, impressive. And look at this introductory price!

Partially integrated battery is a move towards stylish crowd - as opposed to the "first" Stunner with a more common "Shark pack" bolted onto the frame, appealing more to cost-conscious people.
Shimano Tourney for a (potentially) offroad bike - yeah, well, can be upgraded...
I know about LAX airport, have even been there :) ... LAX motor, anybody heard of it?

ouch, 79lbs!!

and that would be before i put all my stuff on it!

that was my issue with 1 other step thru fat, it was also 75 or 80lbs

ouch, 79lbs!!
34 kg (without box) is ~75 lb. Yes, heavy. They probably used thicker tubes than on their 2.3" step-through cruiser.

It's not just a fat step-through, it's a fat step-through cruiser, with swept-back handlebars. A real beach cruiser, for relaxed riding on sand. Cruisers with 2.3" tires are more "boardwalk cruisers" than "beach cruisers" :). People don't cruise on sand on purpose very often, sand and salty air don't mix well with bikes, sand sticks to greasy chain. But I would imagine how comfy it will be on bumpy country roads.

Big Cat Long Beach Cruiser comes to mind, fat tires, same size battery, smaller 500W motor, no suspension, 63 lb including rear rack.

Last edited:
it honestly feels a lot lighter than 80 pounds, but that might just be due to the balance being right in the middle.

Sorry about the typo guys!! It weighs 24kgs not 34kgs. lol.

PS: LAX motor is the same company that makes the windings and core for Bafang. Bafang simply rebrands it :)

24kg sounds much better, I didn't think they were all that heavy. It's definitely a well balanced bike and excellent on farm roads (exactly what we got them for).

well it is a fat-tired cruiser with a suspension fork... (I've added the large fenders for muddy-road driving)

The funniest part is how awesome a cruiser can feel on rough trails and off road, been taking a 20km commute route mostly off-pavement with it and it's a blast!

Super fine with full-size fenders!

QNjVGyt.jpg
I'm really intrigued by this bike, but the website is confusing. The LT pictures show the bike with what looks like an integrated rack. Read further down and it says rack is optional. But when you try to find the rack that's on the bike, I cannot find it. It also has conflicting information about the motor. One spot says its 500W and another says 750W. I'm guessing its 500.

A couple questions:
Are these aftermarket fenders?
Is the display "programmable"?

I have a Radrover, and you can make adjustments on the LCD display for tire size, speed, and one or two other things. I commute about 5 miles, with one mile on the highway. I change the tire size on the display from 26" to 28" to get a top speed of 25 instead of 20 so I can get through there as quick as possible. Just wondering if this has the same functionality. I'm looking for a compatible bike for my wife, and this one clicks a lot of the boxes for her.

I'm really intrigued by this bike, but the website is confusing. The LT pictures show the bike with what looks like an integrated rack. Read further down and it says rack is optional. But when you try to find the rack that's on the bike, I cannot find it. It also has conflicting information about the motor. One spot says its 500W and another says 750W. I'm guessing its 500.

A couple questions:
Are these aftermarket fenders?
Is the display "programmable"?

I have a Radrover, and you can make adjustments on the LCD display for tire size, speed, and one or two other things. I commute about 5 miles, with one mile on the highway. I change the tire size on the display from 26" to 28" to get a top speed of 25 instead of 20 so I can get through there as quick as possible. Just wondering if this has the same functionality. I'm looking for a compatible bike for my wife, and this one clicks a lot of the boxes for her.
Sorry about that! We're working on our website and some inconsistencies creeped in.

I've fixed the issues you mentioned:
- rear rack is free for pre-order. You'll see if you refresh the screen.
- the Stunners come with colour matched basic fenders
- yes, you can change settings on the Stunner LCD panel.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have!

It's definitely 750W, will draw at least 15A peak and maybe a bit more. It's a fairly heavy bike and for a fat cruiser, I think it would benefit from more like 1000W... maybe in a future option? better yet a fat MAC which will do 1500W no sweat.

Top speed on pavement creeping up to 40 kmph but only ideal conditions in a sprint with lots of pedal. Typical more like 30-35.

Sorry about that! We're working on our website and some inconsistencies creeped in.

I've fixed the issues you mentioned:
- rear rack is free for pre-order. You'll see if you refresh the screen.
- the Stunners come with colour matched basic fenders
- yes, you can change settings on the Stunner LCD panel.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have!
Not to be a nitpicker but "Burgundy" is spelled incorrectly on the Stunner LT Step-thru page.

Back