Latest and the Greatest!

Liftdog

I ordered it with the Nexus 5 speed option and other upgrades listed below. Thanks for asking!

Ebike $1898
Rockshox Bluto Fork $200
Nexus 5 speed $45
26*4.8 Maxxis $38.5
17Ah battery +$45
Tektro HD-E725 +$45
Carrier +$15
summary $2286.5
DHL $751
Total is $3037.5 delivered

Aloha from Waikiki, I just purchased this pig from Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd. it's the ASB-EB-31 model listed here https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.77e33a98eCvkIX with a belt drive, 5 speed IGH hub, 4.8 inch wide tires for sand, Ultra G510 with 160 nm. torque (6hp) ordered the optional Bluto Rockshox fork and 48V 17AH battery upgrade. Check it out and send me some feedback. It should arrive in 3 more weeks and I will post more about it!

What do you plan on doing with it?

Aloha from Waikiki, I just purchased this pig from Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd. it's the ASB-EB-31 model listed here https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...ml?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.77e33a98eCvkIX with a belt drive, 5 speed IGH hub, 4.8 inch wide tires for sand, Ultra G510 with 160 nm. torque (6hp) ordered the optional Bluto Rockshox fork and 48V 17AH battery upgrade. Check it out and send me some feedback. It should arrive in 3 more weeks and I will post more about it!

Me likely... ;)

1567465390676.png

BBassett since I'm 66 and retired I plan on using it as an incentive to get out and go exercise like I do now on a SUPER73 an underpowered entry level ebike. Secondly I have an 8 year old son who loves to ride with Dad and come & go to Waikiki Elementary School by ebike. And last we are going to be the New Unauthorized Beach Patrol (providing that 4.8" wide Maxxis Tire can gain traction in the sand) and scout out everything from sea shells too hard to reach surf spots. Use it on the road, trails around Honolulu and as a sand beach runner, as an all purpose machine. Thanks for asking!

BBassett since I'm 66 and retired I plan on using it as an incentive to get out and go exercise like I do now on a SUPER73 an underpowered entry level ebike. Secondly I have an 8 year old son who loves to ride with Dad and come & go to Waikiki Elementary School by ebike. And last we are going to be the New Unauthorized Beach Patrol (providing that 4.8" wide Maxxis Tire can gain traction in the sand) and scout out everything from sea shells too hard to reach surf spots. Use it on the road, trails around Honolulu and as a sand beach runner, as an all purpose machine. Thanks for asking!

Bravo! The 1st person I have ever asked that is going to use a fat bike for what it is intended, surfaces so soft nothing else would be ridable. I bet it will move through even the softest sand with a few lbs. less pressure but once you are on wet sand it will be fun as hell. If I was you I'd look into ACF-50 (https://learchem.com/products/acf-50.html). That will help with the salt on everything but the rotors & pads and grips. Cheers

I sat on a 5 inch fat tire bike at the dealer last week and it sure seemed like a nice cushy ride. I mostly ride on pavement, gravel road or a hard packed bike trail so it's not a good choice for me but it seems ideal for riding on snow trails if so inclined.. but I'm not.

I rented a Rad rover fat tire bike in Petoskey Mi last sept, 2018.Although it was fun I decided it was not for me.Nov.2018 I went to an estate sale and bought a SSR Sandviper fat all hardtail bike.The price was great and I figured if I didn't like it I could easly sell it.I don't like it I love it.What I have figured out for me is I need to rent a bike for at least a 25 mile ride to make a decision if I like it.I stiil have the Sandviper and have almost 1400 miles on it.It's the bike in my avatar photo

iskjone I'm in Honolulu, Hawaii and we don't have "snow trails" but we do have miles of sand! They are a cushy ride and when I add the oversized (to some people) 'Worksman Extra Wide Comfort Bike Saddle' won't even need a spring loaded seat post.

Slowpoke I don't have that problem of liking it and needing 25 miles to decide. My problem is I like them all and want to buy them all. But I think the ASB-EB-31 will make another addition to my collection. I bought it for the extra power, extra quiet belt drive and extra traction in sand. Of course all this cost me extra money!

Any updates? I'm highly considering ordering this myself as I wanted a bafang ultra motor paired with a gates belt drive under $3500. thanks

Back