Laser tail light

Timpo

Anyone have a laser light? or have you ever thought about getting one?

If it's gonna actually add safety, it is worth considering 🤔 in my opinion, it will add more safety than Lumos helmet and still cheaper.

So, the average driver is taughg to drive between the lines. You want 2 converging lines heading directly to the rear end of your bike?

#Whatcouldpossiblygowrong?

Hi,yes I am using Lazer tail light and having that for about 2 years now,I can't be more happy than before.it is very visible and reliable.
I recommend this one to everybody.

The laser lights are great for night riding... combined with a bright flashing light for daytime. ;)

If it's brighter, it's better and safer. Those lines on the road don't look very bright though. I would prefer a really, really bright taillight combined w/ a brake light feature. That's long overdue on bikes, we all need a brake light too.

I have some niterider lights- sentinel model? That have lasers and i use them at night

i can see them but not sure how bright they are for drivers

not sure how much they help since most of my riding is on low traffic forest roads

I have some niterider lights- sentinel model? That have lasers and i use them at night

i can see them but not sure how bright they are for drivers

not sure how much they help since most of my riding is on low traffic forest roads
I didn't know that it came with laser!

I looked at the picture again, and yea it does have a laser.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I have the Lezyne Laser for two months and I've been told twice from motorists how visible I am. Seems to be working!

Back