Large EBike Expo, With 250 electricbike demos and over 20 manufactures, meet Court from EBR

I'll be there! It's gonna be awesome, can't wait and big thanks to Sam for putting it on :D
Glade we will have you. Just spoke with Tern yesterday and they will be here with a booth. Anyone want to test ride a GSD ?

Box Components will have a booth with electric mountain bikes Set up with their drivetrain Court will be doing a review next week on their product while here in Southern California

ejoe just received the new lineup for 2020 and they will be debuting the product line at our show. Be looking for reviews coming from EBR soon

FTH POWER the guys that are now rebuilding lithium battery packs for both consumers and manufacturers will have a booth and be debuting there new 2020 line up at our show with reviews to be filmed next week

I spoke with Drew from Yamaha he’s going to try to make it and set up a booth for the public to come and check out and demo there lineup.

QualiSports are going to be a no show Daniel called me last week and said he can’t make it because he’s going to euro bike instead but the new dolphin model and revise beluga will be in on 27 August ready to ship out to dealers by 5th of September

CIVI BIKES will have a booth With the cheetah, runabout and predator for demo and test ride

Bulls always brings about 20 EBikes and we now have All the new bikes in stock for 2019 including the AM fours and ECORE’s

Brian our rep for Haibike, and Raleigh will be educating the public on the different models and the prices just dropped so we will be looking to make deals and we have them stocked deep in all sizes

I’m going to call E-Lux tomorrow to confirm they will be here and I here the Seirra Sports just arrived this week. Let’s get them to bring the new Malibu model

Cameron From Motiv always dose well at our event with sales of about Eight EBikes every year for the last few years.

BESV is coming All the way down from NorCal for the event with their lineup of electric bikes

Andrew from Aventon will be manning there booth and will have plenty of Pace 500 and 350’s for demo and sale in all sizes. We will also be raffling one of their bikes off on Saturday five dollars a ticket .

Emojo is coming up from Irvine with there EBikes and Trike

Mike from Fullerton bikes our next door neighbor is always invited last year he sold three bikes at our event and he will be bringing over both the Giant line of EBike and the Electra line. I convinced him to have Court review three to four Giants while he is in town.

So much more has happened this week more to come.. how about a free Bluetooth helmet with the purchase of any EMTB. This week the founder of HJC helmets walked into my store and introduced himself he started the company in 1971 and is looking to expand into the EBike market with a new line of helmets. They will have a booth

If you are In The market to purchase an EBike The is a must go to event. Anyone who has been to one of our events will tell you we go all out to delight you the consumer. Tell a friend and we’ll see you on Saturday

Last edited:
If in the SoCal area a week from today is the EBike expo I just received a call from Bull’s today and Fernando and barney will be present to education the EBike enthusiast about the Bulls brand of EBikes.

Great ... when are you planning to visit the SF bay area?

We have had many customers come from the Bay Area to purchase EBikes from us. Personal I have always believed you should support your local dealer and there are a few to choose from now in your area.

Any recommendations? Thanks

We have had many customers come from the Bay Area to purchase EBikes from us. Personal I have always believed you should support your local dealer and there are a few to choose from now in your area.
Court and Tyson from EBR are flying in today. And so it begins we just went to Costco this evening picked up $500 in food and drinks that should feed the masses. We will be setting up at 8am on Saturday and manufactures and distributors start to setup by 9am come early the parking lot will be full of EBike and tents

Here is a list of EBike brands that we have in stock for test ride on Saturday that will not have representation from the manufacture but are on our showroom floor. will have staff that can answer question on their behalf

Easy Motion: all remaining inventory at huge discounted prices including a ATOM BIG BUD, two Diamond Wave Pro’s and a REBEL GRAVEL X

Revolve: Court will be reviewing the 60+ next week with its massive 35ah battery priced under $2000 we also have The Chopper, and Rough Rider.

Here is a list of EBike brands that we have in stock for test ride on Saturday that will not have representation from the manufacture but are on our showroom floor. will have staff that can answer question on their behalf

Easy Motion: all remaining inventory at huge discounted prices including a ATOM BIG BUD, two Diamond Wave Pro’s and a REBEL GRAVEL X

Revolve: Court will be reviewing the 60+ next week with its massive 35ah battery priced under $2000 we also have The Chopper, and Rough Rider.
More EBikes to demo and check out. If we have had an EBike on our showroom floor for over a year it’s time to clear it out come make an offer. We are looking to make you a deal.

Fantic we have a Gravel X come get it

Riese and Muller Charger our last one in stock it must go.

Green bike Co. Cargo bike make offer

Marrs bikes M-2 you want a hand built American made EBike that has range we rode from the OC to Mexico in one day on a single charge. it has a 48 volt 60ah battery.

Electron wheel kit make offer

Cailifornia bicycle factory lnc. Retro S shaft drive vintage EBike

Day 6 Liberty and cyclones extra large frame size with Bafung 750 midDrive kits blowout pricing

Faraday Proteur S and Cartland come get them

For more info go to EBR’s YouTube channel for a video with in depth coverage better yet stop by for test ride tomorrow at the EBike block party.

Last edited:
More EBikes to demo and check out. If we have had an EBike on our showroom floor for over a year it’s time to clear it out come make an offer. We are looking to make you a deal.

Fantic we have a Gravel X come get it

Green bike Co. Cargo bike make offer

Marrs bikes M-2 you want a hand built American made EBike that has range we rode from the OC to Mexico in one day on a single charge. it has a 48 volt 60ah battery.

Electron wheel kit make offer

Cailifornia bicycle factory lnc. Retro S shaft drive vintage EBike

Day 6 Liberty and cyclones extra large frame size with Bafung 750 midDrive kits blowout pricing

Faraday Proteur S and Cartland come get them

For more info go to EBR’s YouTube channel for a video with in depth coverage better yet stop by for test ride tomorrow at the EBike block party.

Thanks Sam, any warranty support available on the Faraday?

We will be raffling off a Aventon Pace 350 the day of the event with all the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls club of Fullerton tickets on sale now for $5 each or 5 tickets for $20
Hey Sam how did this raffle work out? We are doing the same thing here in NH on October 13. Any suggestions to boost attendance? Thanks

Back