LaFree +1 Auto Mode?

I rarely use auto mode. I prefer level 1 or 2 assist for most situations. I use higher assist only for Steep bridges or if I am riding to work and want to be less sweaty. I finally did a 50 mile ride for tour de cure last weekend using level 2 assist predominantly. It is the first time I nearly exhausted the battery. I finished with 13% left after riding 4.5 hours avg speed 12.6 mph

Jaxhusky said: I rarely use auto mode. I prefer level 1 or 2 assist for most situations .

I should be so disciplined ........................:rolleyes:

As I am working my way back to a better fitness level (after 36 years behind a Desk), I hope to be peddling in Assist Level 1 & 2 more often.
It's just that the Auto Mode is so damn fun to ride in ;).

I have often wondered what Assist Levels the bike is going thru as I ride in Auto.
I think it would be informative to be able to see the level Auto Assist has you in, as you ride. Giant ? Are you listening ?

Craig :cool:

Jaxhusky said: I rarely use auto mode. I prefer level 1 or 2 assist for most situations .

I should be so disciplined ........................:rolleyes:

As I am working my way back to a better fitness level (after 36 years behind a Desk), I hope to be peddling in Assist Level 1 & 2 more often.
It's just that the Auto Mode is so damn fun to ride in ;).

I have often wondered what Assist Levels the bike is going thru as I ride in Auto.
I think it would be informative to be able to see the level Auto Assist has you in, as you ride. Giant ? Are you listening ?

Craig :cool:
Is that info available on the app?

its not so much discipline but frugality with the battery as I want to have juice when I come across a big bridge or hill. And I don’t want to kill the people I ride with as they are not on ebikes I did it once recently and Now my hubby wants an ebike too

Back