Known Issues & Problems with Qualisports Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

That looks like a good setup @ilgaz77 with the rear basket. Due to the short wheelbase, I have to be mindful to position my feet over the pedals a little bit differently when I am in cargo mode to avoid the back of my heels clipping the rear baskets, using middle of my foot on pedal, rather than front leverage of toes. I can live with that. For decal removal, I dusted them in about 3 super-gratifying minutes using a low-power drill, and a 3M stripe off wheel. It's basically a hard pencil eraser that spins around. There are cheaper decal-removing wheels at hardware stores for about $11. Useful for removing all kinds of gluey and sticky stuff on painted surfaces, without damaging paint. Another fun item for the toolbox!
@goldconch Thank you for the info about removing stickers from bike. I had same issue with side pannier. My feet was keep touching the edge of it. I used those milk creates with my old regular bikes and now I wıll try with e-bike and see how it goes. I think this setup is more balanced and so the load is not on one side. And regular panier may be slow down the bike because of the wind resist. I also consider the theft ,with this way I am not leaving anything on the bike . I bring my backpack and remove when I am locking the bike.

Hello everyone, last night I ride about 30 minutes . I am back to home and turn off the bike after there was spike on the battery . It is not turning on now .Anyone know the possible reason and solution? I bought about 5 months ago it could be still on the warranty.

Hello everyone, last night I ride about 30 minutes . I am back to home and turn off the bike after there was spike on the battery . It is not turning on now .Anyone know the possible reason and solution? I bought about 5 months ago it could be still on the warranty.
Not sure if anyone else has responded to your question. I'd contact Qualisports directly so that they have the customer service opportunity to guide you, or make it right.

Nope you are the first respond.I contacted with customer services. I have beene helped. Battery charger connector socket was burned. I took of the seat, battery top cover and moved the socket. Bike starts to work again but not charging so customer services offered me to send this cover for free. I would say this is good customer services after selling the bike.

Back