Known Issues & Problems with Michael Blast Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

My Greaser Goodtimes display is broken. Did someone succeed to replace the Goodtimes by something else ? Do you know the protocol the Goodtimes use ?

Hello , A Dutchy here ,

No big problems on my bike.
Just when i switch on the headlight (i know mine is the newer version) it seems to interupt the electric engine. Intermittenf random stutters .

I've been riding my Outsider exclusively for the past few weeks now that I have boots that help my feet to touch the ground when riding this bike. Powerful 750w motor that gets me up the hills around town. The strange sensor, that is suppose to be a cadence senors, runs through all PA levels automatically as I ride. I don't know why the sensor does this but I like it.

I have to find some matching paint for this bike as it is being dinged quite a bit now that I am riding it on the daily. I've just ordered the front mounted cargo rack yesterday. I need to order an extra seat when the main MB website restocks.

I've been spending five hours a day on this bike, four days a week. As a result I've found that the thumb throttle is causing hand and thumb pain.
Sucks because I don't want to change the cool cushion hand grips for a twist throttle. As a result, long trips on this ebike is literally a pain. No complaints with the seat.

Upgrades I can see doing:
- suspension forks
- front and rear signal lights
- twist throttle

Michael Blast- quietly super. Love the "Soda" bike.

Last edited:
Hi folks, first time here. I have a Greaser which I purchased about 4 years ago, use it for commuting and what not. Recently, I went to turn it on and there was no power at a ll. After lots of investigation, found that the BMS was shot and there was 1 complete cel of 10 individual batteries that were at absolute 0 charge. Took them out of the battery but they would not charge or be woken up at all. I purchased 10 new ones to replace them, including a new BMS and installed everything successfully - battery is showing full (52v) and charging fine but still giving me grief as it keeps cutting out for some reason.
At this point, I'm just frustrated with trying to make the thing work, so, I was hoping that there would be a way of converting the current battery setup to use a more standard battery, as the one for sale is about $1,100. Anyone done something like that? The 500w motor works just fine.

10 batteries ? normally a 48v. 500w Greaser battery is made of 5 parallel packs of 13 cells in series( 13x3.7=48.1v, 13x4.2v= 54.6v full) . 10 batteries in series is the way to get 36v batteries (10x4.2= 42v full).

hmm, when I get home tonight, I'll take another look at it, but it seemed obvious that there was a group of 10 - no doubt I screwed up. DIY for the win.

Hi there , I need help with my "Michael Blast Vacay Springer"I bought my , bike in October of 2022 , and the core of my "rear weel"is damaged , also the gear discs are damaged, .How and where can I order such parts for replacement.

Back