Known Issues & Problems with KBO Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

No Ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from KBO as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update, or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

I am close to buying the KBO Breeze, any know problems?
Well, first thing when you get your KBO make sure the tires are installed properly. At 45 psi the rear tire blew out. Just sitting in my garage Second, check your fenders for clearance from the tires. Third, inspect the LCD display retainer for cracks. Besides that, no real problems, so far. Just over 80km.

Not even 50 miles on KBO Hurricane and the throttle and pedal assist stopped working with Error code 1. Have reached out to KBO support with the Video and waiting to see what solution they have.

My Breeze ST has several hundred miles on it now and I have absolutely no issues....so far :)

No Ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from KBO as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update, or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.
I have no issues with my Breeze step-through, but I would like to hack the display in order to adjust a few settings. Mainly the assist level from PAS 1 to PAS 2. There is a huge jump in power and I want to dial back PAS 2. KBO will not give any help in these adjustments. Can someone help out with the method? I have the basic display, with + M -.

Back