Known Issues & Problems with Bintelli Products + Help, Solutions, & Fixes

No ebike is perfect, this is a thread dedicated to sharing known issues or problems with electric bikes from Bintelli as well as any help and solutions you know of. Sometimes that means a DIY fix and other times it can mean a recall, software update or part replacement by a dealer.

Please be respectful and constructive with feedback, this is not a space for hate speech. In many cases, representatives from the company will see feedback and use it to improve their product. In the end, the goal is to enjoy riding and help each other go further and be safer.

I have never owned an E bike before and spent quite a few hours on YouTube researching E bikes. Over the last few months I almost bought from three different online vendors, but settled for buying from a local dealer who sells motorcycles And snowmobiles. I think the Bintelli Quest Will be an awesome one and I am so glad I bought local, as the first day when I brought the bike home the pedal assist did not work. The throttle and walk mode worked wonderful. Because they are a new dealer I Will be an awesome one and I am so glad I bought local, as the first day when I brought the bike home the pedal assist did not work. The throttle and walk mode worked wonderful. Because they are a new dealer. It is taking them some time to figure out why the pedal assist won’t work. But I sure look forward to riding it

One of the benefits of buying local is that the bike should be set up perfectly before delivery. Any respectable LBS will test ride the bike before delivering a new bike or repairing an older one.

I own a Bintelli Quest and my wife owns an M1, and my experience with their dealers has been great. However, the company is another story. They offered no help when my wife’s display failed soon after she bought the bike, and we only got it fixed because of the dealer. When the controller failed on my Quest, I found out how deceptive the company is. They state in bold print on the web site that they have a two year parts warranty, no labor warranty, and a two year frame warranty. It turns out the two year parts and frame warranties are the same thing. All other parts are one year, which starts when the unit is shipped to the dealer. If the dealer has the unit in stock for a while, the purchaser may get only a few months or even no warranty at all. The company’s response was too bad, you didn’t buy from us. Be very careful about buying a Bintelli.

Back