Kitzuma Bike Delivery Today

rudym

Todays the day.
My Wifes Homage with Speed Motor and Rohloff electronic arrive today, purchased through Propel Bikes.
Thank you Propel in Brooklyn.
What is noteworthy or different about this bike is the delivery method chosen by Propel.
Propel has elected to use a somewhat new company called Kitzuma.
The bike is being delivered today within a projected 1 hour window after some back and forth text messages. Pretty good.
Since i will not be home for delivery, I'll let the forum know more about Kitzuma, after i see and hear how it all plays out.

Todays the day.
My Wifes Homage with Speed Motor and Rohloff electronic arrive today, purchased through Propel Bikes.
Thank you Propel in Brooklyn.
What is noteworthy or different about this bike is the delivery method chosen by Propel.
Propel has elected to use a somewhat new company called Kitzuma.
The bike is being delivered today within a projected 1 hour window after some back and forth text messages. Pretty good.
Since i will not be home for delivery, I'll let the forum know more about Kitzuma, after i see and hear how it all plays out.
As far as kitzuma goes, they just roll the bike off the vehicle or out of the vehicle as is. Just no boxes to deal with. still have to add pedals and adjust things. If i had to return the bike for some reason i wouldn't have any shipping materials.

Back