kiox - save ride

N67

hi, does anyone know how to save ride when done. or does it just somehow autosave? thanks

to me, the options available on device and app are pretty sparse.

Kiox + eBike Connect = disaster

Here is a screenshot of recent rides…
kiox-app.jpg

According to Bosch I went for three rides on 2020-02-19. No, I went for one ride of just over 80 km. Some of the rides have the location indicated (correctly), the others are 'unnamed'. Why? (Answer: Kiox does it that way.) There is nothing that I can do with this data.

As far as I can tell, Kiox is like with the instruments in our cars: data is displayed but not recorded in a way comparable to that of regular bike computers or smartphone apps.

Based on my experience of Bosch products (about 24,000 km), I suggest regarding the following as seriously flawed:
  • Kiox
  • Rohloff E-14
  • eBike Connect app
Do not buy an ebike with any of the above. Of course, there will be people who have done so and are satisfied with their purchase. I think the risk is far too high; play safe and get something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiox + eBike Connect = disaster

Here is a screenshot of recent rides…
View attachment 47913

According to Bosch I went for three rides on 2020-02-19. No, I went for one ride of just over 80 km. Some of the rides have the location indicated (correctly), the others are 'unnamed'. Why? (Answer: Kiox does it that way.) There is nothing that I can do with this data.

As far as I can tell, Kiox is like with the instruments in our cars: data is displayed but not recorded in a way comparable to that of regular bike computers or smartphone apps.

Based on my experience of Bosch products (about 24,000 km), I suggest regarding the following as seriously flawed:
  • Kiox
  • Rohloff E-14
  • eBike Connect app
Do not buy an ebike with any of the above. Of course, there will be people who have done so and are satisfied with their purchase. I think the risk is far too high; play safe and get something else.
Thats exactly what i just bought...

Back