Kindness shown to Lectric rider

Stoneyrun

Region
USA
So I rode my XP 1.0 several miles to a local pub. Parked next to their sign. Locked bike to sign posts. About 4 or 5 minutes into my first adult beverage a massive storm rolled in. The bartender told me a storm was coming and suggested I bring my bike inside the bar. It wasn't too crowded but she was very busy. I graciously accepted her hospitality. When I approached the door, pushing my bike, she appeared again. The pub has two sets of entry doors. She'd left the bar unattended and held both doors open for me. Long story short, she got a nice tip last night. Nice to see some love for ebikes and their riders.

So, I got loaded on cheap beer @ the park with strangers. Struggling home after dark, I'd fell a couple times on freshly graded loose gravel lol. No headlight, just moonlight lol. The next day I woke up w/ a pulled groin, chipped bottom canine, gravel scratches all over lol. Lost wallet (new cards on the way) & cheap Bluetooth headphones. Cracked cell phone screen. 2 days later I'm all healed up and ready for another round lol.

So, I got loaded on cheap beer @ the park with strangers. Struggling home after dark, I'd fell a couple times on freshly graded loose gravel lol. No headlight, just moonlight lol. The next day I woke up w/ a pulled groin, chipped bottom canine, gravel scratches all over lol. Lost wallet (new cards on the way) & cheap Bluetooth headphones. Cracked cell phone screen. 2 days later I'm all healed up and ready for another round lol.

‘that explains clearly why you bought a lectric bike

Back