Lectric XP 1.0 + Aosom Trailer

Stoneyrun

Region
USA
ebike and trailer.jpg

This is my Lectric XP 1.0 pulling an Aosom Cargo trailer fully loaded with a karaoke kit, my pool cue, and a ukulele. I run karaoke on saturday nights at a local bar. Trailer is rated to haul up to 88 pounds. With a Bugera busking amp, two laptops, a 23 inch tv, my ukulele, mic and stand, cables and accessories, and my coat... it was full. Love this little trailer. I often haul groceries/dog food with this thing. I got it a couple of black friday sales ago on overstock dot com for 109.22. I added 3/4 inch pipe insulation sections to various areas to make it tow quiet and cut a yoga mat to pad the vibrations a bit. It works well. It will haul a bunch of gear for such a small trailer. The bartenders let me park my bike inside the bar. With gas prices going crazy I'm even more thankful to have an ebike.

Last edited:
View attachment 117273
This is my Lectric XP 1.0 pulling an Aosom Cargo trailer fully loaded with a karaoke kit, my pool cue, and a ukulele. I run karaoke on saturday nights at a local bar. Trailer is rated to haul up to 88 pounds. With a Bugera busking amp, two laptops, a 23 inch tv, my ukulele, mic and stand, cables and accessories, and my coat... it was full. Love this little trailer. I often haul groceries/dog food with this thing. I got it a couple of black friday sales ago on overstock dot com for 109.22. I added 3/4 inch pipe insulation sections to various areas to make it tow quiet and cut a yoga mat to pad the vibrations a bit. It works well. It will haul a bunch of gear for such a small trailer. The bartenders let me park my bike inside the bar. With gas prices going crazy I'm even more thankful to have an ebike.
Hi, love this trailer! Did you have to modify the attachment to the seat post? Does it attach/detach easily? Thank you!

Back