Kenda Havok 27.5x3 PSI recommendations

I am 6' and 190 lbs. Can someone please recommend PSI on Kenda Havok 27.5 x 3 for riding on paved roads. On the tires it says Min. 25 and Max. 35.

Easiest way I know to find the correct psi for any tire/ rim combo to suit an individuals needs is to start at a high psi and ride. Lower the psi in each tire incrementally riding at each setting on your typical riding surface. At some point you will go low enough to feel sluggishness and affected handling. Raise the psi back up to where it feels the best.

Easiest way I know to find the correct psi for any tire/ rim combo to suit an individuals needs is to start at a high psi and ride. Lower the psi in each tire incrementally riding at each setting on your typical riding surface. At some point you will go low enough to feel sluggishness and affected handling. Raise the psi back up to where it feels the best.
Thanks.

Also don't get stuck on the min psi stated on the tires. If you find 23psi is to your liking it won't cause any issues. I also prefer a bit lower psi for comfort over higher for decreased rolling resistance for casual riding. There is a happy in-between you just have to find it.

Back