Keeping the iPhone 14 Pro locked in place in the Bosch Cobi smartphone hub

Csmarker70

Region
USA
I’m trying to find a strap that will keep my iPhone in place without it flying out if I hit a bump. I have a Trek Allant + 8s and I love the e-bike… but this minor issue is really annoying. At some point, someone posted an orange strap that would seem to work well, but I haven’t found that post on here, nor the strap on Amazon, etc… Anyone else in this situation?

If it's an orange strap, it's likely a Voile strap.

They are commonly used on bikes and on keeping skis and snowboards together.

Missed this the first time you posted. It was probably my post you saw originally .

The band is similar to one of these and came with a cheap phone mount from Amazon.

I had 1 corner pop loose a couple times, but the phone was never in danger of coming out unlike with the Bosh mount.

life is better with a Nyon on the bike now.

I’m trying to find a strap that will keep my iPhone in place without it flying out if I hit a bump. I have a Trek Allant + 8s and I love the e-bike… but this minor issue is really annoying. At some point, someone posted an orange strap that would seem to work well, but I haven’t found that post on here, nor the strap on Amazon, etc… Anyone else in this situation?

Missed this the first time you posted. It was probably my post you saw originally .

The band is similar to one of these and came with a cheap phone mount from Amazon.

I had 1 corner pop loose a couple times, but the phone was never in danger of coming out unlike with the Bosh mount.

life is better with a Nyon on the bike now.
Yeah.. I have those… but they don’t really work well for me.

If it's an orange strap, it's likely a Voile strap.

They are commonly used on bikes and on keeping skis and snowboards together.
The original strap I saw here is seemingly unfindable…. The ones someone else mentioned just aren’t big enough.

@Everyone Here is the update from Bosch. Sadly, no real solution at this time.

Attachments

• IMG_1832.jpeg
    IMG_1832.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 130
Back