Just stumbled on this forum. I am an East Londoner

Hgrock

Region
United Kingdom
Orbea Gain D40 Problem rear wheel spokes the bike is just under a year old, Orbea had replaced the wheel via Velorution dealer but 5 weeks since and the still have the bike, all they had to do was swap out the motor from the old wheel casing to the new . I am taking my bike back and my wheel and attempting the job myself. at the moment I am not certain if the cover is screwed on or pushed on. no videos out there on the x35 motor. Help please

Attachments

• IMG_20211028_195409_029.jpg
    IMG_20211028_195409_029.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20211028_195509_497.jpg
    IMG_20211028_195509_497.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 163
Orbea Gain D40 Problem rear wheel spokes the bike is just under a year old, Orbea had replaced the wheel via Velorution dealer but 5 weeks since and the still have the bike, all they had to do was swap out the motor from the old wheel casing to the new . I am taking my bike back and my wheel and attempting the job myself. at the moment I am not certain if the cover is screwed on or pushed on. no videos out there on the x35 motor. Help please
In my opinion you should take it back to the shop. This is very unsafe. It has only been worked on by an authorized dealer and is still under warrantee. If you touch the problem you will own it hence.

In my opinion you should take it back to the shop. This is very unsafe. It has only been worked on by an authorized dealer and is still under warrantee. If you touch the problem you will own it hence.
There's the problem, Cycle Republic went bust 3 weeks after I paid £2800.00 for it or it would have been back long ago

There's the problem, Cycle Republic went bust 3 weeks after I paid £2800.00 for it or it would have been back long ago
It is Orbea's warrantee. You should be able to take it to another authorized dealer even if you moved to another continent.

Back