Just received my CrossCurrent S2. Shipping evaluation

wings02

I received my CrossCurrent S2 and was quite relieved with the shipping. Kudos to the president/owner Toa! After reading some horror stories about shipping by some customers, I must say I was very concerned about choosing a Juiced ebike.
I was very relieved to see how the bike was shipped. Out of the previous 4 ebikes I've ordered in the past, The packing configuration of the Juiced ebike was far better than any I have received. The box showed some minimal damage but to my amazement the bike was completely encased in high density foam protecting every aspect of the bike. No dents or bent parts. A very few very minor scratches were noted but probably from assembly. Nothing occurred during shipping.
Juiced bikes addressed shipping problems that occurred in the past. Toa has worked hard to design a great product and has figured out how to ship it to the consumer in excellent condition. After simple, straight forward assembly, I took the bike for a quickspin.The performance was great. Anyone interested in buying a Juiced bike but are concerned about damage during shipping, put your mind at ease!
IMG_1768.jpg
IMG_1769.jpg
IMG_1772.jpg
IMG_1774.jpg
IMG_1778.jpg
IMG_1778.jpg

I received my CrossCurrent S2 and was quite relieved with the shipping. Kudos to the president/owner Toa! After reading some horror stories about shipping by some customers, I must say I was very concerned about choosing a Juiced ebike.
I was very relieved to see how the bike was shipped. Out of the previous 4 ebikes I've ordered in the past, The packing configuration of the Juiced ebike was far better than any I have received. The box showed some minimal damage but to my amazement the bike was completely encased in high density foam protecting every aspect of the bike. No dents or bent parts. A very few very minor scratches were noted but probably from assembly. Nothing occurred during shipping.
Juiced bikes addressed shipping problems that occurred in the past. Toa has worked hard to design a great product and has figured out how to ship it to the consumer in excellent condition. After simple, straight forward assembly, I took the bike for a quickspin.The performance was great. Anyone interested in buying a Juiced bike but are concerned about damage during shipping, put your mind at ease!View attachment 100870View attachment 100871View attachment 100872View attachment 100873View attachment 100874View attachment 100874
That’s pretty amazing. I’d gladly pay whatever extra that cost. Should become industry standard. 👍

That looks really great. That's a upgrade in packaging, probably happened in the last year. they may not have it for all models though.

Back