just purchased a Warthog HD750 have some questions.

mjeds

Region
USA
I have several e-bikes, a Tandem for me and the wife, a Rattan for my kid and a Cyrusher for myself.

I have had a Cyrusher XF800 for 6 months. I have put 5,600 miles on this fat tire e-bike as I use it to commute to work 45 miles round trip 3-4 days a week and do another 40-60 miles on weekends.
well this week the frame on the XF800 snapped, basically just broke dead center, and while the company has agreed to replace the frame, it will take 6-8 weeks to receive from China.
I decided to replace the XF800 with the Warthog HD750, and will give the XF800 to my kid when the new frame arrives.

So I have a few questions about the warthog.

In many of the videos and images of the bike I see different displays, some show a Bafang Display, others show a kuteng (KT) LCD-8H display. so which does it come with?

Also it appears the Warthog shares the same frame as the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra Beast. there are several accessories available for the Juggernaut that are not for the Warthog at this point, (like a dual bottle mount off the front rack mount)

lastly what is the size of the seat post? I think it is a 31.6mm but before I purchase a suspension post I want to be 100% sure.

Most manufacturers prefer Facebook et al as it is much easier to manage difficult situations in those social media locals. In my view it actually makes the companies less accountable and group think usually prevails. Although they also have issues, I much prefer Forums like this for in-depth, more serious ebike discussions.

Oh, and @mjeds , I believe the HD 750 uses the same seat post as my MD 1000 and it is a 30.9mm post. I bought a Suntour NCX suspension seat post (400X 27.2mm) and needed a 27.2 to 30.9mm shim adaptor but it worked out great. They make the NCX in a 350 X 30.9mm but I'm tall and needed the 400mm post.

Most manufacturers prefer Facebook et al as it is much easier to manage difficult situations in those social media locals. In my view it actually makes the companies less accountable and group think usually prevails. Although they also have issues, I much prefer Forums like this for in-depth, more serious ebike discussions.

Oh, and @mjeds , I believe the HD 750 uses the same seat post as my MD 1000 and it is a 30.9mm post. I bought a Suntour NCX suspension seat post (400X 27.2mm) and needed a 27.2 to 30.9mm shim adaptor but it worked out great. They make the NCX in a 350 X 30.9mm but I'm tall and needed the 400mm post.

wth is is with these manufacturers using non standard sizes for their stuff. 27.2 and 31.6 are standard bicycle seat post sizes and have been for 30+ years.

I couldn't get an answer from anyone, I bought the suntour but in 31.6 thinking a bike as BIG as the HD750 would use the bigger standard. UGH!.

good thing I have a lathe.

I posted on Bikonit'f FB page asking, sent 4 emails to there info email and 4 requests via their website over the course of 3 weeks and haven't heard a word. I am getting frustrated.

yesterday I got a shipment notice, but the tracking number shows no such shipment as least as of 2 minutes ago.

Back