Juiced Scorpion and HyperScorpion

alloo

Region
USA
City
Albuquerque, NM
Court,

I'd like to see these two ebikes reviewed. I'm thinking about purchasing one as my commuter bike. Smooth ride. Thank You.

Court,

I'd like to see these two ebikes reviewed. I'm thinking about purchasing one as my commuter bike. Smooth ride. Thank You.

Hey Alloo!

I can confirm both of these reviews are in the works! It looks like we won't receive the bikes till about Mid-July, but we are all super excited to get our hands on them!

Court,

Here are a few articles from Electrek until Court does his thing on EBR.

Thank You! I do understand that it takes a while. I like the moped form factor as I used to ride mopeds back in the late 70s and early 80s. I kind of came to the realization that gas tanks and batteries are in the same places. The juxtaposition of power has done a complete 180 though. I have seen all these reviews already, but Electricbike reviews are a lot more in depth and therefore informative. I also do understand that companies have to pay for costs and provide bikes, but Court did do a review on the Yamaha ebikes using alternative methods. Thank You for answering. The moped factor might be the one for me. I am a scooterist (Piaggio BV350) as well so I appreciate most types of two wheeled transportation. For me Moped form factor is like back to the future. Thank You again for your inputs. I am torn between the moped form factor and a Blix Sol. Go figure I grew up in Hawaii. Be Healthy and have a great day!

Back