Juiced Customer Support: Does it exist? Absolutely! Just be patient during these crazy times.

EdS59

I recently ordered a Juiced Rip Current S and promptly received an email confirming the order. I was advised that the bike would be shipped within 7-10 days and that I would receive an email advising me of the shipping information. As it is now two weeks after I placed the order, I have not received any information. I can accept that shipping may have been delayed due to any multitude of issues but their complete lack of response to several emails has me concerned. They promptly withdrew the full payment for the bike from my PayPal account, promptly sent me an initial email, and then went dark. As I am new to the ebike market, I am asking the experienced customers if this is the norm and if this is an issue for concern. Any insights are appreciated.

I recently ordered a Juiced Rip Current S and promptly received an email confirming the order. I was advised that the bike would be shipped within 7-10 days and that I would receive an email advising me of the shipping information. As it is now two weeks after I placed the order, I have not received any information. I can accept that shipping may have been delayed due to any multitude of issues but their complete lack of response to several emails has me concerned. They promptly withdrew the full payment for the bike from my PayPal account, promptly sent me an initial email, and then went dark. As I am new to the ebike market, I am asking the experienced customers if this is the norm and if this is an issue for concern. Any insights are appreciated.
Usually there are no problem with shipping from Juiced for in stock bikes that I've heard up. However we are getting close to the holiday season and shipping companies seemed to be stretched already, maybe having a hard time ramping up for the holiday season.

It is not clear from your message if you have tried to contact them and asked for an order status, or you are just waiting for email. Of course always check the junk folder a few times. I think you use to even be able to check order status on-line, but I forget now. The way your message is written, it sounds like you have not tried to contact them.

The one thing I thought they still did well is ship out their bikes, so hopefully everything is fine. I don't think you have to worry until you get your bike, that's when you have to hope everything is fine.

Right now, the larger the item, the slower the shipping; so don't order a new freezer or anything.

I have tried 3 times to obtain some information. I sent emails to their sales department and I have submitted a service ticket. I guess I have been spoiled by the super customer service that we have become accustomed to with many on-line businesses. It looks like Juiced has a solid base of satisfied customers so I will be patient and see how the order and shipment process progresses. Thanks for the feedback.

I got my RCS a couple of months ago. I had read of some horror stories with their support, but I also felt the bike was a good buy. I have been totally impressed with the bike and their support. I read that Tora was working hard to upgrade the support and my experience seems that they have. I emailed them 4 days ago because I was getting a grinding noise from both brakes. I received a response the next day explaining my options. I had it fixed by a LBS for $30. Have you tried to call them?

camdon44: Thanks for the feedback. I guess I am like a little kid that can't wait to get his new bike. So much for developing patience as I grow older. I did try to call them but you just get an automated response which does not allow you to leave a message. I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience with them. That is very encouraging. Thanks again.

Yeah, they can be slow to respond at times, but they're not going to take your money and run. They've been around for a while, it'll get sorted out.

Amazing! All the riders that choose factory direct somehow conclude the support should be better. But that's what you sign up for when purchasing eBikes direct from an OEM. YOU are your own LBS.

To michael mitchell point True they can be very slow and if you have an issue make you wonder if they are just ignoring you. That said they did make the situation right for me , however the communication at times was either slow or not at all. I really enjoy my Hyper Scorpion and feel that at the priced I paid for it made it a excellent buy.

camdon44: Thanks for the feedback. I guess I am like a little kid that can't wait to get his new bike. So much for developing patience as I grow older. I did try to call them but you just get an automated response which does not allow you to leave a message. I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience with them. That is very encouraging. Thanks again.
So did you get your bike?

Yes, I have received my bike and several excellent communications from Kayla in Customer Service. I am extremely satisfied with every aspect of this purchase. The bike is just phenomenal! I got the XL frame in brushed aluminum and it looks amazing. I am 6' 5" and 255 lbs. and it fits me perfectly. A very comfortable and powerful ride! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with this purchase and company. My original gripe is really indicative of my inexperience with direct ebike purchases. My apologies to Juiced! Your bikes and your customer service rock!

Amazing! All the riders that choose factory direct somehow conclude the support should be better. But that's what you sign up for when purchasing eBikes direct from an OEM. YOU are your own LBS.

I think you offer a very valid point. I also, realize that buying and finding an ebike from an LBS can be challenging. While most bikes at an LBS are typically higher in cost, they typically carry very reputable brands and provide immediate customer service. I always recommend buying from an LBS when possible. The difference can be a bike being out of service for weeks versus days. If you look at the years past on this forum, you will frequently see posts indicating issues with support from factory direct and internet ebike providers. Rarely do you see where someone has issues with an LBS.

We have three ebikes, one from an OEM direct and two from the local LBS. My experience with my first bike led me to always purchase from an LBS.

With all that being said. I think it is crucial to properly and professionally handle issue requests with OEM direct companies. The old saying " you attract more bees with honey" pays off. Communication is key and how you communicate the issue makes a big difference. Nothing wrong with over communicating. Make it easy for these folks to service you. Although we can be upset with an issue, demanding and treating approaches as well as adding drama to the solution can prolong a happy outcome.

Most companies are short handed and have good intentions which requires us to mange the situation to find resolve.

Last edited:
I have tried 3 times to obtain some information. I sent emails to their sales department and I have submitted a service ticket. I guess I have been spoiled by the super customer service that we have become accustomed to with many on-line businesses. It looks like Juiced has a solid base of satisfied customers so I will be patient and see how the order and shipment process progresses. Thanks for the feedback.
Sometimes their customer service is good and sometimes its the pits. I've been happy with the bikes I've purchased from them and just ordered one more on the Black Friday discount.

Back