Juiced CCX Will Not Charge

Small update: Juiced has been uncommunicative over four emails and 10 days since they shipped the wrong product. Absolutely nothing back from them. My last email explained that after being shipped the incorrect product , eight working days is plenty of time to respond to the customer. Today I'll reverse the charges ($100) on the credit card and deal with Juiced that way.

It's really a shame. I knew what I was getting into when I bought this bike new almost four years ago as an early adopter of the company, but I wouldn't think of using them now for any electric bicycle needs. I'd go with a bigger name and reputable customer support.

Thanks again for all the help here folks. I do appreciate the community here.

Wow, that really is poor support. I was hoping they were getting better at support, but I guess not. You probably need to port to their Facebook channel to wake them up. Of course if you are smart and don't use facebook, then your options might be limited, but hopefully at least you get your money back one way or another.

Wow, that really is poor support. I was hoping they were getting better at support, but I guess not. You probably need to port to their Facebook channel to wake them up. Of course if you are smart and don't use facebook, then your options might be limited, but hopefully at least you get your money back one way or another.
LOL....No Social Media here whatsoever.....reversed the charges yesterday...

Final post on this one: Bought a charger off Amazon. It was $58 US. It does 6A charging and has a fan. Worked like a charm! Bike is now completely charged.

Juiced never got back to me about the incorrect charger they shipped me. I reversed the charges on my Credit Card. I was credited the full amount. I sent Juiced another email stating I would return the charger to them. Nothing. Not a single returned email from customer support in 6 weeks. Strange indeed.

My only concern is that the 6A charging is quite a bit faster than the standard 2A or even the faster 4A chargers. I don't want it to denigrate the battery capacity prematurely.

Thanks again for all of the assistance and good luck with your bikes.

Final post on this one: Bought a charger off Amazon. It was $58 US. It does 6A charging and has a fan. Worked like a charm! Bike is now completely charged.

Juiced never got back to me about the incorrect charger they shipped me. I reversed the charges on my Credit Card. I was credited the full amount. I sent Juiced another email stating I would return the charger to them. Nothing. Not a single returned email from customer support in 6 weeks. Strange indeed.

My only concern is that the 6A charging is quite a bit faster than the standard 2A or even the faster 4A chargers. I don't want it to denigrate the battery capacity prematurely.

Thanks again for all of the assistance and good luck with your bikes.
You should not have to worry about prematurely killing the battery. Even using the 6Ah charger on a low 13Ah battery you are under 0.5C charge rate which is well in spec for normal charging. if you are charging a larger battery it is even more conservative. That charger should be fine as long as the quality is good. Just don't leave it plugged into the charger once it is charged. That charger says it has a small 'trickle charge' after full charge which is bad for Lithium Ion, so unplug the battery when charged.

Back