Juiced Bikes CrossCurrent S Battery Information

Lenny7118

Hello, Can someone tell me the name of the battery packs that Juiced Bikes uses on the CCS bike and maybe a web link to the site that has all the information on these batteries . I got my new CCS last week with the 48V 12.8ah Battery.
Thanks

Pastor Dave I wondered the same thing! Was pretty sure it was just a handle but didn’t know if I was missing something....

I believe the narrow format battery packs have the handle to assist in battery removal. The wide format battery packs (52v versions) do not come with the handle.

Last edited:
I have a CCS with a 48/12.8 battery. I bought a spare battery from Juiced and I charged it up and then the next day I went to take the bike out for a ride and the battery was dead. When I pressed the button on the battery - zero bars. I put it back on the charger and the charger showed green! Full!. So I sent the battery back to Juiced and they replaced it. That new one seemed fine until I got five miles down the road and then it too just died. I push the button and get zero bars. I took it off, re-seated it, tried again and it worked for about 100 yards then died again. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Juiced is going to replace the battery again, but I am starting to wonder if their entire stock of this battery is lemons. Any ideas?

Back