Juiced Bikes CCS Battery Installation Help!

Lenny7118

Hello, I have a New CCS and I can not get the battery to install. Yes I have watched the videos on how to install the battery. I don’t think the pins on the frame are lining up with the holes in the battery that are suppose to slide in! I’m not sure of that but if I force the battery I will probably break the pins. I’ve watched the video so many times. If the factory tested a battery install on the bike it wasn’t this battery, just my thought. Any Help please, Thanks

Two suggestions, and you may have already tried these. First, I find it works better on my CCS to mount the bottom and then slide the top into place at about a 30 degree angle -- down and in -- rather than sideways. Second, I've read on this forum that sometimes you have to push down from the top of the battery to get it to seat correctly. I don't have this issue, but it seems some bikes are a little tighter in the battery area and need the extra push from the top.

Honestly, I'd email Juiced Bikes support without delay. They've always been good about answering my questions within one business day.

Two suggestions, and you may have already tried these. First, I find it works better on my CCS to mount the bottom and then slide the top into place at about a 30 degree angle -- down and in -- rather than sideways. Second, I've read on this forum that sometimes you have to push down from the top of the battery to get it to seat correctly. I don't have this issue, but it seems some bikes are a little tighter in the battery area and need the extra push from the top.

Honestly, I'd email Juiced Bikes support without delay. They've always been good about answering my questions within one business day.

Thanks for replying. I watched the video from Juiced and they say not to slide in sideways or downwards. I’ve been trying to install the battery on an angle like Juiced says but I really don’t think that the socket on the bike frame and the socket on the battery are matching up, if I force it I’ll break the sockets or the socket pins.
I contacted Juiced Bikes but no reply as of yet.

I got the battery to install. Juiced Bikes emailed me last night after hours which was good of them and they told me to force it in and they said I wouldn’t break anything. So I did use a lot of force and got it in. I had to push down while slightly pushing on an angle. It was hard to find that sweet spot angle when pushing down but it’s fixed. Thanks for your reply again.

I got the battery to install. Juiced Bikes emailed me last night after hours which was good of them and they told me to force it in and they said I wouldn’t break anything. So I did use a lot of force and got it in. I had to push down while slightly pushing on an angle. It was hard to find that sweet spot angle when pushing down but it’s fixed. Thanks for your reply again.
Glad they got back to you right away, and helped you solve your problem. Good customer service.

From what I've heard, it'll get easier to install in short order.

Now I'm looking forward to your review!

Back