Juggernaut Ultra BEAST

You should check your link. I was more curious than interested. It looks cool but it's a novelty product e.g. not particularly good at anything.

Rangers Lead the Way......Having fun. Here is my review of the Juggernaut Ultra FS. I bought two of them now, its a fabulous bike and Biktrix has the lowest markup on the market.

hello my friend thank you for your service temper fi I was wondering if there is a video out there with 2 hub drive motors? how would this bike on video pull game out on a cart? verses 2 wheel dr model?

hello my friend thank you for your service temper fi I was wondering if there is a video out there with 2 hub drive motors? how would this bike on video pull game out on a cart? verses 2 wheel dr model?
I just bought a Quietkat Bob trailer. I have not tried it yet but will be doing a real world review of it shortly. Dual hub drive consumes twice the power and really likes to "front wheel hunt", especially going up hill. The mid-drive with an aggressive rear tire is the way to go. Did you see my latest video? I will post it up on this forum.

I just bought a Quietkat Bob trailer. I have not tried it yet but will be doing a real world review of it shortly. Dual hub drive consumes twice the power and really likes to "front wheel hunt", especially going up hill. The mid-drive with an aggressive rear tire is the way to go. Did you see my latest video? I will post it up on this forum.
Yes I did see that video it was great very informative for me what's going to work is 2 wD I'm not looking to go in the woods 20 miles one way. and if I happen to use it on logging roads I would probably use the pedal assist for exercise it's going to serve my purpose I decided on an E Cells bike.

Yes I did see that video it was great very informative for me what's going to work is 2 wD I'm not looking to go in the woods 20 miles one way. and if I happen to use it on logging roads I would probably use the pedal assist for exercise it's going to serve my purpose I decided on an E Cells bike.
Please let a us know how it goes with that bike. I could buy one and do a review.

Hello you seem to know what you're talking about as well as just about everyone on this forum I am new to the E bike world I had like ask you for your opinion if money was not an issue. I am a disabled vet that just cannot do what are used to be able to do I am and have a bow hunter who loves being in the woods I will be using the E bike on farmland some mud and snow Hills wounds grassy fields what a bike would you recommend like I said if money was not an issue I am just looking to make the smart investment and not regret it I know nothing about these bikes I just started looking into them three weeks ago and I just joined this forum thank God for that I appreciate any advice you can give me to try and make a decision
Sorry, I've not been paying too close attention to the e-bike market since winter appeared. Decided to spend my hobby money on other things as no new e-bikes were getting close enough to what I was looking for and the Pandemic was killing the supply chain and pricing. I'm very happy with my bikes so decided to give it another year at least to see if things start trending in a direction I like.

My experience is if you are going to be dealing with mud, soft ground, or gravel definitely go for at least a 3" tire. I'm very happy with Hub drive, I love them; However I want to try a mid-drive for some tougher terrain with more elevation variation and just basically so I can see how they work in general for my usage. The biggest disadvantage of many of many Fat Tire bikes out in the woods is their weight, but with some experience one can work with it and enjoy the benefits such as the smooth stable ride. I'm not sure how else I can help you, but I see so many people using bikes for hunting now you are probably going to be able to find some pretty good advice on your concerns. If you are in a off road terrain with a lot of hills I would look at mid-drive until other options are available.

Back