Juggernaut Hd Review- A Beast of a Bike- 100 out of 100 score from a return buyer.

JessB

First off ordered the bike on a Thursday night, arrived early Tuesday morning! And travelled at least 3000 miles from West Canada to Florida's Atlantic coast. Not too shabby! Box arrived extremely well packed and undamaged, put together in under 30 minutes, and ready to ride. Easy to ride without the battery even being installed, that's right no motor assist and was so easy to pedal I had to switch to a lower gear. Felt like I was riding on air. I previously had a 2014 Juggernaut classic, and let me tell ya, this thing new one is 10 times better, no joke. And Classic is still going strong by the way on the original battery and its a beast, but this HD is a Mega Beast! More Power, Bigger Battery 21ah, Bigger Tires, much smoother ride...it feels like your riding some kind of souped up Batcycle, not a regular fat tire bike. At 4.8 inches wide the tires are simply amazing. Battery should arrive shortly and I can give a more detailed review. But super impressed! With the fenders and racks on and in Camo, its so big it almost looks like some kind of World War 2 Motorcycle lol, so I opted to take the rack and fenders off. Much sleeker look, might have shed a few pounds too taking them off. Hope I didn't void the warranty tho, but really wanted to avoid the extra bulk. Either way this is one seriously awesome Bike.

First off ordered the bike on a Thursday night, arrived early Tuesday morning! And travelled at least 3000 miles from West Canada to Florida's Atlantic coast. Not too shabby! Box arrived extremely well packed and undamaged, put together in under 30 minutes, and ready to ride. Easy to ride without the battery even being installed, that's right no motor assist and was so easy to pedal I had to switch to a lower gear. Felt like I was riding on air. I previously had a 2014 Juggernaut classic, and let me tell ya, this thing new one is 10 times better, no joke. And Classic is still going strong by the way on the original battery and its a beast, but this HD is a Mega Beast! More Power, Bigger Battery 21ah, Bigger Tires, much smoother ride...it feels like your riding some kind of souped up Batcycle, not a regular fat tire bike. At 4.8 inches wide the tires are simply amazing. Battery should arrive shortly and I can give a more detailed review. But super impressed! With the fenders and racks on and in Camo, its so big it almost looks like some kind of World War 2 Motorcycle lol, so I opted to take the rack and fenders off. Much sleeker look, might have shed a few pounds too taking them off. Hope I didn't void the warranty tho, but really wanted to avoid the extra bulk. Either way this is one seriously awesome Bike.
Can't wait to see pictures of your ride and routes! Thanks for trusting us with your business again.

Any (powered) ride report on your new bike yet? Have been thinking this might be a good recommendation for a friend.

You speak of how nice the ride was: Is this all due to the big tires alone, or did you add the suspension fork?

Back