IZIP E3 Dash sizing

guitarsark

at 5'6"-ish long legs I am between sizes. what is recommended ?
also, if you are riding this bike how do you like it ? would be my daily commuter, I do have a steep hill on my commute :)
thanks !

I have a 2014 Dash with about 2500 miles on it. Used primarily for commuting and sightseeing. I am 6 foot and riding a large. I would probably go for the smaller frame next time as I’ve done what I can to “shorten up“ the reach and I still feel a bit stretched. I have commented before on this forum that this is the most stable platform I have ridden and I have ridden five different manufactures products quite extensively. This makes for a great commuter! I’ve added fenders lights and a rack and has served me extremely well.

Attachments

• 85E8255B-0A17-497F-88D2-89DD6F4B8633.jpeg
    85E8255B-0A17-497F-88D2-89DD6F4B8633.jpeg
    989.3 KB · Views: 1,108
I have a 2014 Dash with about 2500 miles on it. Used primarily for commuting and sightseeing. I am 6 foot and riding a large. I would probably go for the smaller frame next time as I’ve done what I can to “shorten up“ the reach and I still feel a bit stretched. I have commented before on this forum that this is the most stable platform I have ridden and I have ridden five different manufactures products quite extensively. This makes for a great commuter! I’ve added fenders lights and a rack and has served me extremely well.
I also have an Izip (2015, large size). The new Dash models have mid drives so hills should not be an issue. I am 5'8" and the reach was too far for me. I changed the handle bar to a swept design.
soma-osprey-handlebar-31-8-25-4mm-4.gif

(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists)
or you can try one of the Jones bars
h-bar-jones-spec-v5.gif

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
I also used a shorter stem.
s-l1600.jpg

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
upload_2017-11-7_9-54-3.png

The bike has a very comfortable riding position now and I can still do an aero position if I want to since I use Cinelli Spinaci Bar Extensions.
mLb_Wrr9229KjZIQtGO0nGA.jpg

Last edited:
Back