Is there an alternative to Mission Control and Specialized Ride app that provides info on percentage time in different power modes?

Creo rider

Region
Australia
I've had my 2022 Creo SL Expert for more than 6 months now and it is absolutely fantastic. I use Mission Control (set to automatically record each ride) and also the Specialized Ride app for data on how much time was spent in each power mode (eco/sport/turbo). However I find that when I stop for a while on a longer ride (mid-ride coffee) frequently Mission Control will not record the ride at all, or sometimes only part of the ride. I know that when the bike is not in use for a few mins, the bike motor turns off (completely) and then MC will ask to either "continue" or "end ride". The problem is that sometimes I forget to check MC, and other times when I do remember and hit "continue" MC still does not record the ride and I don't have any data loaded into the Specialized Ride app. I was just wondering if there was another app that would give me the info on time in each power mode? Note that being the 2022 Creo SL Expert it has the Mastermind TCU and it is my understanding that the Blevo app therefore won't provide that info.

I've had my 2022 Creo SL Expert for more than 6 months now and it is absolutely fantastic. I use Mission Control (set to automatically record each ride) and also the Specialized Ride app for data on how much time was spent in each power mode (eco/sport/turbo). However I find that when I stop for a while on a longer ride (mid-ride coffee) frequently Mission Control will not record the ride at all, or sometimes only part of the ride. I know that when the bike is not in use for a few mins, the bike motor turns off (completely) and then MC will ask to either "continue" or "end ride". The problem is that sometimes I forget to check MC, and other times when I do remember and hit "continue" MC still does not record the ride and I don't have any data loaded into the Specialized Ride app. I was just wondering if there was another app that would give me the info on time in each power mode? Note that being the 2022 Creo SL Expert it has the Mastermind TCU and it is my understanding that the Blevo app therefore won't provide that info.
ride will show the info you want if the ride is correctly recorded and sync’d by MC. make sure you have the always on setting for both MC and your phone. I’d suggest mounting your phone on the bars, leave it on and in mission control during the ride. troubleshoot the disconnection issue as there is no other app which is able to access the power levels of the bike. before moving to a different approach I had hundreds of rides logged with mission control and just a handful of disconnections, which I always saw when they happened. It does work, and the ride app does show the data you want.

I get that from the Wahoo Element, though it’s not just an app.
1669258848501.jpeg

That looks good. Is that via Ant+? Can the same info be displayed from a Garmin device (like 1030 plus)?
I don't think my Garmin 1030+ can show that level of detail but would be happy if someone showed me it could.

I don't think my Garmin 1030+ can show that level of detail but would be happy if someone showed me it could.
I definitely want to see that on my Wahoo. It is probably the History (Post Ride Analysis). YES IT IS THERE.

@kahn: Cannot say for Garmin but the detailed analysis for Wahoo Elemnt can be found in the ELEMNT Companion App under any recorded e-bike workout.

Last edited:
I have never noticed that! THANK YOU!
You’re welcome! 🤗
That looks good. Is that via Ant+? Can the same info be displayed from a Garmin device (like 1030 plus)?
Yes, it is via Ant+.

Another piece of info I like comes via Ant+, and is fed to the SRAM app by an upload from the Wahoo app. I’ve considered modifying my gearing based on this, but I’m a bit reluctant, as I do occasionally encounter a steep hill.
1669314691613.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm using a Garmin 1030+ and I see the same detail. I did not not know it was in Garmin Connect. I just went back a looked a double century ride from this summer.

On my 1030+, I'm also getting Rider Power and Cadence in Garmin Connect.

As an aside, I tested the accuracy of the ebike's power data vs. my power meter pedals, and it was an extremely close match (+/- 1%). I tested in various assist modes, including no assist, and results were consistent. Note that I'm riding a Levo SL, but I understand it's the same motor as the Creo. So just know that your bike comes with a pretty accurate built-in power meter - that's usually a $500-$1000 add on. Garmin users can get live data on the head unit using E-Bike Edge MultiField.

I was going to test the power meter on my Creo with my Garmin SPD power pedals. I will not need to do that now. Anecdotally the Creo power meter seems about right although occasionaly it seems to read a bit high. I do not look at my HR data when riding, only the power meter. It is a much better indicator of when you are overheating the rider motor than a HR sensor. By the time the HR meter tells you you're cooked, you are already well done and on the way to burned to a crisp.

I use Garmin 1040 and the detail it puts to Garmin Connect is stunning. Here is an example of recent ride, showing I use Eco until the very end which is a climb
View attachment 141361
Thanks for your reply. I use Garmin Connect along with my 1030+, but I don't see those charts in the app on or the web version. Do you think it is a feature of the 1040 (vs the 1030+)? I note that the 1040 has some additional ebike data fields available that are not available for the 1030+. I do use ebike field - a garmin connect IQ app - which displays the information about level of support in real time on the device, but not afterwards on Garmin Connect.

I'm using a Garmin 1030+ and I see the same detail. I did not not know it was in Garmin Connect. I just went back a looked a double century ride from this summer.
That's promising that you see that same information using the 1030+. How exactly do you 'see' the same detail? Would you mind explaining so I can try too?

That's promising that you see that same information using the 1030+. How exactly do you 'see' the same detail? Would you mind explaining so I can try too?
Open an activity in connect and there the tabs at the as shown in the post above assuming you've added the ebike as a sensor.

Open an activity in connect and there the tabs at the as shown in the post above assuming you've added the ebike as a sensor.
What's interesting (in true Garmin fashion), is that while I see that same information in Garmin Connect, it's under the main "Stats" tab -- there is no "eBike Performance" tab for me.

Back