Is there a way to check total mileage on the display?

Kilogttam

I have the Crosscurrent S but it's the same display used for everything except the Oceancurrent and old Crosscurrent Air. I figured this would be a feature for sure but can't find it, only the trip distance.

I remember Tora mentioned about odometer in one of the youtubes and that he doesn't think it's that important. I think, it is very important to know your actual total mileage.

All ebikes with digital displays have that feature, why is it not available in Juicedbikes, I don't really understand.

I remember Tora mentioned about odometer in one of the youtubes and that he doesn't think it's that important. I think, it is very important to know your actual total mileage.

All ebikes with digital displays have that feature, why is it not available in Juicedbikes, I don't really understand.
Strange, my trip distance has been reset once on accident and I guess that's the only time it will be! Does anyone know if disconnecting the battery or anything automatically resets it?

'Mark Peralta'...I completely agree with you that milage total on an eBike digital display bike is very important....The fact that it's not a function
in the firmware is beyond me. Personally, checking total miles is a motivator for me. Total miles on the bike is obviously extremely helpful from
a maintenance perspective. Can Juiced Bikes firmware be updated on the bike via a download should total miles be added ?

Could it be displayed by some combination of button pushing? I don’t have a Juiced; my display toggles thru both Trip and Master odo—but I later learned Trip Reset is two specific buttons pressed and held together for 2 seconds.

If you look at the new details of the CCX it mentions Odometer and Trip meter in the features of the display, along with the new wh/mi efficiency feature.

The CCS only has a trip meter. It doesn't get reset if you remove the battery and is only reset if you hold down the power and minus . button at once.

The controllers on both the CCS and CCX have "upgradable firmware" listed in their features on the juiced site. But that's something they've never touched upon and I don't expect them to seeing as I never got a response from them regarding the potential firmware updates.

I'd like to have an odometer and trip meter on my CCS. I just keep a paper log of each ride, so I keep total miles in the note pad (Field Notes brand if any of you are into that sort of thing) and use the LCD display as a trip meter. Old school, but it works.

I guess technically my CSS has a trip meter but it never resets so it is functionally an odometer for me. When I want a trip distance I use a cell phone app anyways (runkeeper) because it gives me much better stats and syncs with my Garmin.

Back