Integrated rear light replacement?

Wayn

Ok my brake integrated tail light was broken and I am looking for a replacement. It has 4 wires coming to the rear for the illumination and brake light activated by brake lever or front switch. I am clueless what voltage or amps I am looking for. The bike is 48 volts. Anyone have any information?

Last edited:
Email Voltbike for a replacement...it seems they would have a special tail light because like you said, the tail light activates when you press down on the brake lever. Not sure if its built into the light to do that aka an accelerometer activates when it senses you stop, but not really when you 'press down on the brake lever'.

I already have contacted them and it seems they dont have any support for this light so I am looking aftermarket. Just needed Amp and voltage info which they didn't supply

IMG_2501 2.JPG
I recently upgraded my tail light to a more brighter and flashing mode (it does not light up on braking/brake lever though), Juiced Hyperscrambler Tail light...works for any ebike system up to 60V its basically plug and play. Used some JB weld to put it on my rack with the mount they provided, since the dimensions on the light are slightly off of my racks tail light mounting dimensions.

Back