If you have any questions on Smartmotion bikes I am here to answer them!

Our first shipment is due to arrive next week. These are two dealers. Neither has ordered a bike yet but if you reach out to them I bet they would.

Main Street Bicycles
Carpentersville, IL 60110
847-783-0362 Jeff Provisor

Turin Bicycles
773-271-3141 Jon Lourdes

Last edited by a moderator:
I test rode the Pacer and Catalyst this weekend at the e-bike expo. I was very impressed with both bikes. The Pacer reminds me a lot of the Stromer ST2 at half the price. I would add the Body Float seat post and a suspension fork (which they say can be done) if I was commuting on it. If I didn't already own an e-bike I would be very tempted to get one of these.

I'm interested in purchasing the Pacer, any local shops carrying that or do I order from you?

I live near NYC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I test rode the Pacer and Catalyst this weekend at the e-bike expo. I was very impressed with both bikes. The Pacer reminds me a lot of the Stromer ST2 at half the price. I would add the Body Float seat post and a suspension fork (which they say can be done) if I was commuting on it. If I didn't already own an e-bike I would be very tempted to get one of these.
Thanks for coming to see us! We know what bike you will get next!

I have two Smartmotion Pacers in stock. First customer question I couldn't answer was approximate distance on battery life. I understand there are variables such as rider weight and the amount of power assist used. But assume 200 pound rider with maximum power assist. We bought both units with the 17AH battery. Originally the request for the customer having the ability to ride 30 miles at least.

@Chris Head, I recently purchased Smartmotion Pacer and m having trouble with battery not turning on when mounted on bike. Turns on fine off the bike. I have two bikes and it does same thing in both bikes

@Chris Head, I recently purchased Smartmotion Pacer and m having trouble with battery not turning on when mounted on bike. Turns on fine off the bike. I have two bikes and it does same thing in both bikes
Please give us a call to trouble shoot the issue. 702 444 7474 ask for Mitch or Dan

I have an Australian smartmotion ecity bike

the aussie one has the throttle only work as walk mode. is there a way i can change this to turn it into a full throttle. i have issues with my knees and every now and then i would love to not actually have to pedal to give my knees a rest.

I have an Australian smartmotion ecity bike

the aussie one has the throttle only work as walk mode. is there a way i can change this to turn it into a full throttle. i have issues with my knees and every now and then i would love to not actually have to pedal to give my knees a rest.

We don't have any experience with the programming of the systems that are sold elsewhere in the world. Contact Daryl Neil at [email protected] and see if he can help. He works at Smartmotion in NZ.

Back