I will be getting one of these!

It seems strange for livall to sink all that tech / $ into flashing lights and sensors but not include head injury protection like mips ? Form over function?

It seems strange for livall to sink all that tech / $ into flashing lights and sensors but not include head injury protection like mips ? Form over function?

I'm not that surprised - I stopped by their booth this week and they seemed.. not very in-tune or interested in e-biking? It was odd. I think they were mostly just looking for buyers/retailers, but they come off very clueless.

At about the same price, the Livall has all the features of the Sena helmet and adds safety lighting. The deal breaker for me though is the Livall intercom is push to talk (ptt) where as the Sena is hands free full duplex. I've been using walkie talkies to communicate with fellow riders for years and I never liked having to push a button to talk.

Otherwise, the Livall looks like a great product.

They need to start making some of these function in a full face helmet. The DH designs are great for protection but lack in lighting/ other safety features that work well with commuters. I like my teeth and my Fox Proframe make me feel much safer riding at 20+mph.

Arriving tomorrow. If it works as advertised, I will be getting another on for the wife.
How did you like the helmet ? I got one for my son. Liked it, so I got a second one. A little complicated to set up. I like mine - light, cool, comfortable, adjustable size, lots of features that operate with phone, lights and turn signals. I got mine on sale -- 1 from an e bike company, the other on ebay.

Back