I have a shipping label!!!

Sure hope people will do some unboxing vids with lots of pictures. Mine will start with freight depot and loading, followed by cats, dog and myself sorting through packaging material. 👍

Anybody got a link to a WW boxed bike? I think I saw one once. Very different from other boxing methods if I remember correctly.

And Pushkar ... if you're going to send me a shirt ... please make it an XL. Although my dog does like the small one you sent me with my motor. 🤣

In my reading through WW past threads I saw one Reed. I'll see if I can find it and add it here.

Edit: Not finding it tonight Reed.

There are lots of Hydra pictures and from back in 2020.

Last edited:
Anybody got a link to a WW boxed bike?
1621597850760.jpeg

I wonder if Pushkar is still using this boxing method. I'm skeptical. I only have the one experience regarding bikes. Given how my Bolton/Frey bike was shipped, that packaging was very secure and sturdy. I do have some experience with freight haulers and how they handle stuff. Believe me it ain't all good. We have all heard the stories. Maybe WW has come up with something better but I don't see that here in this picture.

I hope to pick up 3 bikes so for almost a grand, worth the trip. But the real reason is I trust my wild driving on i95 more than any shipper throwing my bikes around like they are a5yr old with an empty box

I would think pushkar would change things up if bikes were getting damaged during shipment. These aren’t the first bikes he has shipped.

Back