I got sideswiped this afternoon at the end of a good ride - minor injury

Hope you get justice up there, you wouldn't see any down here. Here you can run down and kill a man who was riding a scooter, then flee the scene. Then when caught later the same day you can claim that you thought you just hit a telephone pole and all you get for punishment is probation.
How is that possible to get probation for killing someone?
I wish you a speed recovery and happy to hear that you just had a minor injury.
In case you want to find yourself some basic meds, Canadian Pharmacy website has information about most of the popular medicaments.

Last edited:
Easy: judges, juries, prosecutors, and cops all have a lot more sympathy for someone who has an "accident" at the wheel of a multi-ton death machine than they do for a cyclist. Cyclists are in most areas perceived as at best eccentric and usually as borderline subversive.

Because the judge agreed with the killer that "two lives shouln't be ruined over this" so the young fresh out of highschool volleyball player that took too many balls to the face should only get probation. Anya Meyers, look it up. I do know more info than the news because I know the family of the guy she killed.

Back