I am doing a review of the Rattan 750 LM and fat tire folding ebikes in general and could use some help please

Solarcabin

Region
USA
IMG_20211212_141405239_HDR.jpg

I got this ebike delivered yesterday for review. I am doing off grid testing under different conditions for my channel on different ebike styles.

This is the Rattan LM 750 folding fat tire ebike. Supposedly has a top speed of 26-28 MPH and range up to 80 miles with some sort of regenerative motor that recharges the battery when you brake or glide. It says it is a class 3 ebike.

I took it out for a quick ride and after changing the display to MPH and wheel size tp 24 I hit 24MPH on PAS 5 and 21 on throttle. I am still working on setting the controls as I think it can do better.

This is a different ebike than I am used to and I have rode Mt bikes most of my life. This ebike make you sit up straight and no center bar so it doesn't steer as well by shifting your body weight and steering is not as sensitive. Your arms are higher and posture is straighter.

Not having the ball crusher bar feels weird but I can see why older people like this style and it is easier to get on and off the ebike and you can stand over the ebike. I am now one of those older people with bad knees and a bad back.

Anyway, if there is anything you want to know about this ebike or foldable fat tire ebikes in general let me know in the comments and I will try to cover it in the review and if you have one of these and have some tips to share please let me know so I can include them in the review.

I am not affiliated with this company and I have not accepted payment and have I no strings attached for doing these reviews. This will be an independent review and not an endorsement.

I will post the review here when I get it done.

Last edited:
Back