Hydra Throttle

BruceBrown

Region
USA
City
Kansas City
Is the throttle on the Hydra easily removable if you’re riding in an area that doesn’t allow a throttle?

Just ask Pushkar to not install it, otherwise you can unplug it, but I am not sure if that would create an error code.
I am also not sure how the law works if you have throttle that's just unplugged, maybe splitting hairs.

Just ask Pushkar to not install it, otherwise you can unplug it, but I am not sure if that would create an error code.
I am also not sure how the law works if you have throttle that's just unplugged, maybe splitting hairs.
Quiet Kat uses the same motor and theirs is removable for those situations which is why I’m asking.

I was thinking that I would label mine "Walk Button" and then program the default mode to limit both wattage and speed. In this way it would be similar to my Class 1 Trek bike with a Bosch CX which has walk capability and a Class 1 label. Also I find walk mode useful.

You won't get an error code by unplugging your throttle or your e-brake cutoff plugs either.

Back