Hub that fits Creo SL?

DT (350) and White have the correct end cap adapters to convert from 15 to 12 mm for the 110mm length....the DT kit ran about $50 here in the US....

Looking at hubs for the Creo front with the standard 12x 110mm, the choice is extremely limited. I found hubs by Bitex, Shimano, DT Swiss / Roval and Novatec. There was a a complete lack of high end hubs as I could not find hubs such as DT Swiss 240 in the right size for example. That is why I use the 15mm to 12mm sleeve on a 110mm x 15mm hub, so I can use high end
You can get Onyx Vesper hubs for 12x110mm.

Looking at hubs for the Creo front with the standard 12x 110mm, the choice is extremely limited. I found hubs by Bitex, Shimano, DT Swiss / Roval and Novatec. There was a a complete lack of high end hubs as I could not find hubs such as DT Swiss 240 in the right size for example. That is why I use the 15mm to 12mm sleeve on a 110mm x 15mm hub, so I can use high end
Do you have the model for the shimano and Novatec?

Do you have the model for the shimano and Novatec?
It has been a while since I looked for there, but the Novatec hub was based on D412, it was only available in 24 spoke hole and very hard to get hold of. The Shimano one was low end and based on RS from what I remember. I am a heavier rider, so need at least 28 spokes.

Back