How to do it?

Nvreloader

Region
USA
Ok Guys & Gals
I am a complete dummy when it comes to figuring out HOW to post photo's to this site.
I have the photo's in my cell ph camera, and I can't get them to this site.

Can someone explain HOW to do it, so I can understand what is being talked about?
Thank you,
Don

Here's how it goes on my Android phone:

1. Hit the [Attach files] button on the left below the textbox where you type in your post.
2. In the "Choose an action" popup, select your phone's photo gallery.
3. In the gallery, select the photos you want to add to your post and hit [Done].
4. Thumbnails of the photos you selected will start to appear below the textbox as they upload to EBR.

To embed an uploaded photo in your text:

5. Put the text cursor where you want the photo to go.
6. Find its thumbnail below the textbox.
7. Click "Insert" in the thumbnail's top left corner.
8. Choose the embedded size, full or thumbnail.
9. Experiment from there.

Last edited:
Ok Guys & Gals
I am a complete dummy when it comes to figuring out HOW to post photo's to this site.
I have the photo's in my cell ph camera, and I can't get them to this site.

Can someone explain HOW to do it, so I can understand what is being talked about?
Thank you,
Don
@Nvreloader
When writing / reply, press the Attach Files button, (Red Arrow) which should open your Photos Library, then select from there.
IMG_2040.jpeg

DG…

I just click on the little picture in the tool bar at the top of the reply box, tap where it says "drop files or click here", pick my photo, and upload it.

This method uploads full size, which is not cool here for multiple pictures, so I end up resizing them all 🤪.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys
I got them posted, (Show me your cockpit post), just not like I wanted,
but the info is there I hope, you can't see them unless you click on the lettering.
Thanks again. (I have saved the info on this plastic box).

Back