How do you store your bikes in your apartment/home?

We are full time RV’ers and carry ours in the garage as shown. Our options are more limited.

Attachments

• 9E1C4D7D-00D3-4E22-B20A-1335375D33DF.jpeg
    9E1C4D7D-00D3-4E22-B20A-1335375D33DF.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 1B144D8C-5F7C-48CA-87F2-911B1E148E7D.jpeg
    1B144D8C-5F7C-48CA-87F2-911B1E148E7D.jpeg
    384.2 KB · Views: 154
Hi guys,

I'm currently studying for a final year university project which is an internal bicycle storage device for use in apartments/houses with limited space. I'm really interested in market feedback as to how you guys currently store your bikes when you come home from your daily commute, particularly E-bike users. I am currently forced to park my bike in my bedroom which causes obvious issues and takes up a lot of space. I am wondering is there many people in the same boat as me, struggling with storage solutions in small apartments?

Thanks in advance.
I don't know what to do with this problem, I've tried several times to bring the bike into the house but it takes up a lot of space and I find it uncomfortable to do this every time, now I just leave it outside tied to the pillar.
If you have any ideas or experiences to share regarding bike storage in compact living spaces, I would greatly appreciate your input. Your feedback will not only contribute to the development of my project, but will also help solve a common problem faced by many urban dwellers. Besides this I must say that I have done research and with the help of https://samploon.com/free-essays/social-issues/, I have found several solutions to this, but the point is that I don't know how to apply them in practice, I think those who are interested should write to me privately and possibly we will manage to find a solution to this problem, I as a college student also will use this writing for my year thesis, because it seems to be an interesting topic.

Last edited:
Even though I have a garage, I store mine in my vehicle. That way, it's ready to go on a moments notice.

During the off season, garage floor space is at a premium so I store the bikes on an old style automotive grease rack:

P1080049a.jpg

Last edited:
Back