HOLIDAY EBIKE RACK

Dave1950

Region
USA
Looking for some help out there! I have 2 Lectric Bikes. 1- XP-2 & 1- XP-2 step thru. Both have the front & rear racks & cargo baskets & both have mirrors. I'm looking for a holiday rack that I can carry both bikes on. I was told by Lectric Bikes that the one that they sell will not accommodate these 2- bikes with baskets & racks, & they suggested that I reach out & ask the Lectric Bike community for help &/or suggestions. Has anyone out there come across this problem that they've been able to find a solution for? Any help &/or suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks, Dave D.

If you're handy with tools and have a receiver hitch on your vehicle, it's fairly easy to make your own rack using a cargo carrier.

I see many riders with well equipped or oversize bikes using relatively inexpensive carriers like this:

There are many types available, including lightweight aluminum models.

Add cleats to hold the tires, a post with bungees to support the bikes and you're all set. A ramp can be added as well to aid loading.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search!

Harbor Freight sells cargo and motorcycle racks. Shouldn't be hard to adapt one to carry ebikes, and the prices are good.

Back