Hitch rack for Superdelite with fenders?

I use a Quikrstuff Mach 2 for my Delite. It works fine with the rear fender. The cross bit thingy can be adjusted to tuck up a bit underneath it and it's totally secure. For extra-safe backup, get one or two of the locks they sell with it (they go through the wheels and the bars).

Looks like they have a 6-week backlog on orders, but it's less than I waited for mine. The thing is so easy to put on and take off, no tools needed, and it folds up easy to store in the box it came in. I love it and it was worth the wait (and the price).

View attachment 154817
Muso beautiful bike and I just placed order at Flyrides for the Delite4. Now I’m looking for new bike rack and considering either the Kuat Piston Pro or the Quikrstuff rack that you have. What did they charge to ship to you in LA?

Muso beautiful bike and I just placed order at Flyrides for the Delite4. Now I’m looking for new bike rack and considering either the Kuat Piston Pro or the Quikrstuff rack that you have. What did they charge to ship to you in LA?
Thanks! And I still love the bike even after the honeymoon lol. Looks like you're getting a couple of nice upgrades with the Delite 4.

The Kuat looks like a nice one - it was on my list along with a couple of others. I ended up going with the Quikrstuff because I could get a single tray version (weighs only 30 pounds). I can add another tray later should I need to, and each tray can hold 100 pounds in the 2" hitch version. It's also very easy to put the rack on and off my car - I don't like leaving a rack on there all the time, and it pops on and off with no tools or other hassles. The final thing that made me pick it over a number of other excellent racks is that it folds up and easily fits back in its shipping box, so I can store it in a closet.

The shipping for the rack was FedEx - Ground, I think - and it cost $38 last September.

Either rack should serve your new Delite well tho - good luck!

With Brandon’s help I ended up with a Kuat Piston Pro (thanks!) - really happy. Really the top drawer rack - these expensive bikes I have deserve no less. Looks beautiful, super easy to use and is rock steady.

Back