Himiway sent bike with a 6 speed shifter WTH

Himiwayowner

Region
USA
My Himiway Cruiser got here late March
The problem is they shipped it with a 6 speed shifter ? I have got two stupid reply's from Himiway.
So i sent the pictures. No reply at this time.
Im wondering if anyone else has got a 6 speed shifter on there cruiser.

That's what I said initially.
So it has 6 speed shifter.
yes it has a 6 speed shifter
the bike is advertised to have 7 speeds not 6 speeds i will never be able to use the 7th gear on the bike.
also the 7 speed shifter is sold on the himiway web site for i think 39 dollars.

Ok so looks like there is 6 speed variant. Maybe the manufacture mistakenly installed it??

Himiways customer service sucks

Himiways customer service sucks
My experience is if you can get the seven speed shifter for a few dollars from Allie express I would order it it could take months before Himiway sends you the seven speed shifter. They have no USA part houses and no reps to help you. It appears one or two people handle all troubleshooting for the entire world of their products so you have to realize that your request is sitting in a Q with thousands of request every week for assistance and most likely one or two people trying to solve them.

My Himiway Cruiser got here late March
The problem is they shipped it with a 6 speed shifter ? I have got two stupid reply's from Himiway.
So i sent the pictures. No reply at this time.
Im wondering if anyone else has got a 6 speed shifter on there cruiser.
We are so sorry for the mistake. You may send an email to us After-sales Mail: [email protected]. We will send you the 7-speed shifter.

It's a simple human error on the assembly, and easy install if they offer to send you the part.

If you're going to freak out and return the entire bike, think about the possibility of not having a bike all summer.

Back