Hidden battery into a external battery?

Davy2011

So my local bike shop gave me what looks to be a front rim, and a rear drive hub motor along with the display, cadence sensor, and battery..but there's a issue with this. I wanted to remake the stuff I got into a ebike, but upon looking online for what the battery was, this battery is a hidden bike battery. Is there any way to find something online to make it a external battery pack for a future bike, or do I have to look for the original bike it came in? If so, i'll have to likely sell this battery since I can't use it for future projects. As for the hub motor and other parts, I guess I could use those for something. The battery is basically this:

IMG_20220713_221946954.jpg

A lot of DIY builders just put the battery in a bag slung under the top bar, or mount it to a rack. Sounds like you also need a compatible controller.

A lot of DIY builders just put the battery in a bag slung under the top bar, or mount it to a rack. Sounds like you also need a compatible controller.
Mhm. I got it from my nearby bike shop. I got the display, cadence sensor, front and rear wheels since this is a rear wheel drive ebike, but i'm missing the throttle, controller, pedal assist and brakes for the regen braking(if it even uses that). But I don't exactly know if there's a battery mount that can be connected to the bottom of the battery to then come out as a plug for the power.

Back