Hi, I just bought 2 KBO breeze step through e-bikes

Paul1839

Region
USA
My wife and I are both over 65 years old and we like riding bikes for the exercise and being outdoors. I saw KBO had a great Spring time sale on their e-bikes step through type, I ordered 2 bikes on March 16th and on March 22 they arrived by FedEx. Both boxes had no damage, I signed for both, the FedEx guy was able to put both boxes in the door way of my garage. i was able to assemble both e-bikes ( taking my time and double checking everything) about a hour each bike.( removing all the packaging took about twenty minutes) each bike. I was able to ride one of the KBO step throughs yesterday between rain storms for about 2 miles, I really enjoyed the ride, but 2 miles is not long enough for a option yet.

Welcome to the electric side of the hobby. I'm age 72.
Electric power allows me to ride the bike on those days when the wind would make my 3.5 hour trip last 6.5 hours. If I'm out of groceries at my summer property, time to go to town reguardless. Wind <13 mph in my face, I pedal myself unpowered. Today, it is gusting 35 mph and I'm staying in. That kind of wind gust to my side could knock me right over. Bring on gentle April showers!

Welcome!

My co-worker has the step-over model of your bike. He is 62 and loves it. He rides it to work and to downtown, to the bars and restaurants. He tells me that’s it’s one of his favorite purchases. He doesn’t have to worry, as much, about parking a car. Just….hhmmmm, where to lock the bike.

Thanks for the information about your co-worker and his KBO e-bike. Next time you talk to him ask him why he doesn’t park it inside the bar? ask the management permission first. Thanks again, be well stay safe.

Back