Hi from Switzerland

Isidor

Region
Europe
City
Clos du Doubs
Hello everybody from Switzerland montain, not in the Alps, but in nord, Jura !
sorry for my poor english, if i understand pretty good, speaking and writing english is not so perfect...
55 year old technician, electronic, mecanics, informatic
hobby 4 whells race driver
and now, since 2019 i like to ride e-mtb in my favorite montain

my first attemp to build a Ebike with an old scool mtb Scoot 2005, Bafang BBS2 :
ACV1mais.jpg

then the second carbon Scott, it was better, home build batterie 1500Wh, bafang BBSHD, Rohloff 14 speed transmission

AC V2.jpg

ACV2brakeetTRANS.jpg

Now i build a new one based on a chinese frame, with Bafang Ultra :

ACV3sansbat.jpg

programming Bafang BBS2, and BBSHD was easy with information and guide on the web
but for Bafang Ultra, it is very difficult...

so i read here some pertinent stuff from member Smorgasbord
i'm here if i can help, i'm soon ready with building my new battery 52v 14S8P 1430 W/h

i have a spare motor, and a spare torque sensor, because sometimes in PAS mode, my motor stop
With Eggrider, i have monitoring my torque sensor voltage
with the problem 0,75-1 Volts
without problem 3.6 Volts

i'm soon ready for testing new set-up !

the first BBS2 is now on my girlfriend BIKE
ThomuszazaAE.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Isidor! Nice looking builds you've got there. I just installed a Rohloff on my Carbon Fiber MTB Ultra and I love it. I've never been to Switzerland but it looks like some beautiful biking country. I did manage to see the Swiss Alps when I biked to the top of Mt St. Primo in Lake Como, Italy. I'm hoping to bike Lake Konstaz next year. Safe riding!
~Tom
IMG-4013.jpg

Welcome to the forum Isidor! Nice looking builds you've got there. I just installed a Rohloff on my Carbon Fiber MTB Ultra and I love it. I've never been to Switzerland but it looks like some beautiful biking country. I did manage to see the Swiss Alps when I biked to the top of Mt St. Primo in Lake Como, Italy. I'm hoping to bike Lake Konstaz next year. Safe riding!
~Tom
Thank's Tom
in switzerland you can ride a lot of different style
theres 3 NATIONAL and official MTB route
Route 3, by me, Jura, little mountain
Route 2, flat, allmost 😜
Route 1, Alpine

and a lot off other regional and local track

theres a app for phone, but have a look at this : https://schweizmobil.ch/en/summer

Nice builds. I see you are a Bafang fan which you probably need living in Switzerland :cool:
Thank's, the first built was a first one 😄
Here most people have Bosch motor, now Shimano, Brose too.
Im my life, I have mapped hundred of performance car gasoline engine.
My ebike must doing what I want 😉

Back