Hi from North Wales, UK .

Boomer68

Region
United Kingdom
Hello all.
I am very new as I have just bought an Orbea Vibe H30.
I have not used it yet as I am still trying to find a really good set of mudguards that will attach without any issues. I love the fact it looks like a "normal" bike.
If anbody has a suggestion I would take on board, I am also looking at a rear bag if anybody has any suggestions too.
Im liking this forum, thank you for letting me join👍

Hello all.
I am very new as I have just bought an Orbea Vibe H30.
I have not used it yet as I am still trying to find a really good set of mudguards that will attach without any issues. I love the fact it looks like a "normal" bike.
If anbody has a suggestion I would take on board, I am also looking at a rear bag if anybody has any suggestions too.
Im liking this forum, thank you for letting me join👍
looks like a nice road bike from what I've seen online. Are you waiting to ride till you have the mudguards to avoid getting any unnecessary chips or digs? Do they offer any good factory ones that bolt right up? It does look it blends in and doesn't scream Ebike!

I have put some helicopter tape on but really want some mudguards like you say to protect it. Its a minefield though.

I have put some helicopter tape on but really want some mudguards like you say to protect it. Its a minefield though.
Welcome. Post some photos of your bike in its natural habitat in the wild.

Back