Hi from New Jersey

Phil B

Region
USA
Wow. Most of you guys are from such neat places. Well, I came across Court's EBR introduction video about a week ago and was bitten by the ebike bug. I will be turning 70 this year and think I could get one more bike in. An ebike. I'm not a mechanic and dedicated ebike shops are few and far between. Looking for a comfortable bike, not too heavy and a low walk thru. I'm 5'4" tall, so feel better on a 26" wheel frame. Visited a Pedego dealer about an hour away a few days ago. Was impressed with the city and city mid-drive, but thought they were a bit heavy and pricey. Any suggestions. Glad to have found this forum.
Phil

Welcome. I don't know anything about the pedego line, but they have a great rep. I did call the local store once looking for a bike box to ship an ebike I sold, and he asked me if I was a dealer. LMFAO. Where are you located?

Welcome. I don't know anything about the pedego line, but they have a great rep. I did call the local store once looking for a bike box to ship an ebike I sold, and he asked me if I was a dealer. LMFAO. Where are you located?
South Jersey, across the Delaware River from Philly. I plan on visiting a dedicated ebike shop south of Philly tomorrow to look at some other ebike manufacturer models.

https://www.radpowerbikes.com/products/radcity-step-thru-electric-commuter-bike

no affiliation. Just started looking at them as an alternative to Juiced Bikes. You did say you're not a mechanic, so perhaps a local shop is best after all. I am just never satisfied with the pricing or service on ebikes or natural aspirated bikes at MOST (not all) local shops.
Thanks for your input. I was looking at the rad city, but no place to test drive by me. Also interested in Magnum. A shop about a two hour drive from me carries them.

South Jersey, across the Delaware River from Philly. I plan on visiting a dedicated ebike shop south of Philly tomorrow to look at some other ebike manufacturer models.
If you could get up to Brooklyn -- I have only the vaguest idea of how long a trip it would be from S. Jersey -- you might want to visit Propel Bikes and @Chris Nolte. He's in several of Court's videos. Has a wide inventory and seems like good guy to work with.

If you could get up to Brooklyn -- I have only the vaguest idea of how long a trip it would be from S. Jersey -- you might want to visit Propel Bikes and @Chris Nolte. He's in several of Court's videos. Has a wide inventory and seems like good guy to work with.
Yes Bruce. I'm starting to think that Propel is my next shopping trip. It's about 2 hours away, but the shops closer by have not been satisfactory. Also, if you buy, they will ship to your home completely assembled for free. I saw a Kalkhoff Agattu I liked on their website.

Back