Hi From BC

wolfie

Region
Canada
Hi . Everybody! Just got my Voltbike 750 YukonLT. So far so good. Fatbikes are something new to me. Would be a chore without assist but with it is a lot of
fun. Sure is nice on loose stuff going downhill with good brakes. Goes uphill fairly well but I wonder what a real 750watt would feel like. (Canada 500w)
Now to start putting a few goodies on. Have a17inch frame so I will make a water bottle bracket off front rack mounts. Order a real tire pump to ward off the flat tire gods.

Welcome to the site.
I got by for years with a schwinn pedal pump, but a $60 lyzene weighs a lot less. All the pumps I bought from the LBS were garbage. I ride off the edge of the cell phone service pattern so it is important to be able to fix my bike anytime anywhere. Sort of like falling off the the edge of the flat earth, these days.
I took the up tube watter bottle mount from my abandoned Pacific MTB and screwed it to my front battery mount. Much more convenient up there below the handlebar.
I had a 1300 W ebikeling hub motor. The torque from 500 to 1300 W wasn't that much more. Just more heat. Now I ride a 500 W Mac12, since I wore a gear out of the first one.
Happy shopping.

Welcome aboard from Quebec
There is a short video on the internet about how to get more watts from your Voltbike Yukon its a 20% boost nearly 1200 watts

Welcome aboard from Quebec
There is a short video on the internet about how to get more watts from your Voltbike Yukon its a 20% boost nearly 1200 watts
Can you feel it much???? Waiting for warranty to be over.
Thanks

Hi . Everybody! Just got my Voltbike 750 YukonLT. So far so good. Fatbikes are something new to me. Would be a chore without assist but with it is a lot of
fun. Sure is nice on loose stuff going downhill with good brakes. Goes uphill fairly well but I wonder what a real 750watt would feel like. (Canada 500w)
Now to start putting a few goodies on. Have a17inch frame so I will make a water bottle bracket off front rack mounts. Order a real tire pump to ward off the flat tire gods.
Congrats on your new ebike. I'm getting the voltbike Bravo in a weeks time. Really stoked. I will be picking it up from the factory as I can get there by car in about an hour.

Back