Norfolk James

Just introducing myself as a new member of the group. I am semi-retired and living in the English countryside (Norfolk). I ride about 150 miles a week and I have done two pilgrim rides to Santiago de Compostela: one starting in Seville (1000 kms) and one starting near Narbonne in France (1,600 kms). I am also doing the Dover to Shetland National Cycle Route 1 in the UK in stages (the next stage from the Humber Bridge to Edinburgh is planned for this summer, lockdown permitting). My main ebike is an R&M Supercharger2 GT Vario HS. My wife has an R&M Nuevo GT Vario HS and then we keep a second hand Moustache Samedi and a KTM for guests. I am also the Sustrans volunteer responsible for signing many of the National Cycle Routes In Norfolk. Looking forward to learning lots from all of you. James

Just introducing myself as a new member of the group. I am semi-retired and living in the English countryside (Norfolk). I ride about 150 miles a week and I have done two pilgrim rides to Santiago de Compostela: one starting in Seville (1000 kms) and one starting near Narbonne in France (1,600 kms). I am also doing the Dover to Shetland National Cycle Route 1 in the UK in stages (the next stage from the Humber Bridge to Edinburgh is planned for this summer, lockdown permitting). My main ebike is an R&M Supercharger2 GT Vario HS. My wife has an R&M Nuevo GT Vario HS and then we keep a second hand Moustache Samedi and a KTM for guests. I am also the Sustrans volunteer responsible for signing many of the National Cycle Routes In Norfolk. Looking forward to learning lots from all of you. James
I had no idea you could bike the Camino - cool!

Back