hi, anyone know how to remove this?

ebikebeginner

Hi, I need help, anyone know how to remove this? I need to change the PAS system sensor which is damage. I would like to know how remove this? Do I need a special tool to do that? If have tell me which tools can do? Can I use bike bottom bracket tools to removed it? The picture of the tools is below. Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks, you.

Attachments

• 20200302_143217.jpg
    20200302_143217.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 309
  • 20200302_143201.jpg
    20200302_143201.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 304
  • ebike tools.JPG
    ebike tools.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 282
I'm looking at your picture of the tool that would work.

The PAS sensor is usually only held to the bracket with a sheet metal screw. If You can reach it, you may be able to leave the bracket on the bike. I assume it's under the bearing cone in your picture.

Hi, bro, thanks for your reply, so the tools I show you, you think it might work right? Yeah, I checked, and I can't reach the sensor and must remove the bracket. : (

You must have bought this bike used? How do you know the sensor failed? Pedal assist don't work? Is there a throttle and does that work?

Note that the left side has left-hand thread, and the right side needs to be removed first. At least that's how I recall it, and if not it's something like that. LOL
Were you able to get it apart?

Same pass installation on a drive-conversion:

Back