Hi All, I am Frank from Wilmington, Delaware [USA]. I am 76 years old. I had been riding acoustic bikes for nearly 40 years. My wife and I have rid

Frank/Delaware

DSCN3246.jpg
DSCN3246.jpg

Trying again:
Hi All, I am Frank from Wilmington, Delaware [USA]. I am 76 years old.

I had been riding acoustic bikes for nearly 40 years. My wife and I have ridden locally for short rides, and doing greater touring rides, ending each year with a century ride [100 miles] to close out the biking season.

That all ended about 10 years ago when she fell, which kept her off the bike until she lost interest. At the same time I discovered maxi-motor scooters [250cc], and. I too, lost interest in biking.

Then, late last year, I got back on my bike and just did not feel comfortable enough to ride; an age thing, I guess. My son, an avid biker, suggested ebikes. After much research, including viewing nearly all of Court’s EBR video reviews, I went to my LBS to kick tires and do a test ride. Long story short, I am now the owner of a Giant Revolt e+ Pro.

Like most of you, I am so happy to have found power assist. Each ride, over my old familiar roads, is like a new experience; returning home with a smile on my face. I have only put a few miles under my peddles but expect to be out more often as the weather gets better. But alas, I am riding alone, because my wife has no interest I joining me. But, she has the coffee on when I return home.

More to follow, as I have more to share.

Trying again:
Hi All, I am Frank from Wilmington, Delaware [USA]. I am 76 years old.

I had been riding acoustic bikes for nearly 40 years. My wife and I have ridden locally for short rides, and doing greater touring rides, ending each year with a century ride [100 miles] to close out the biking season.

That all ended about 10 years ago when she fell, which kept her off the bike until she lost interest. At the same time I discovered maxi-motor scooters [250cc], and. I too, lost interest in biking.

Then, late last year, I got back on my bike and just did not feel comfortable enough to ride; an age thing, I guess. My son, an avid biker, suggested ebikes. After much research, including viewing nearly all of Court’s EBR video reviews, I went to my LBS to kick tires and do a test ride. Long story short, I am now the owner of a Giant Revolt e+ Pro.

Like most of you, I am so happy to have found power assist. Each ride, over my old familiar roads, is like a new experience; returning home with a smile on my face. I have only put a few miles under my peddles but expect to be out more often as the weather gets better. But alas, I am riding alone, because my wife has no interest I joining me. But, she has the coffee on when I return home.

More to follow, as I have more to share.
Greetings from Maryland!

I too have found myself eagerly taking to riding my Ebike and at almost 71 years of age the extra power I get from the motor takes all the hard work out of riding Am now at least getting back out there

Back